3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZzondzZ 04.09.19 03:47 pm

The transition from 1280x1024 to 1920x1080....is it worth it ?

Should I go with my old Samsung SyncMaster 932BF 1280x1024 new FulHD monitor LG 23MP68VQ-P?My bourgelat you can get a new monitor,as productivity will fall?And even have some profit if I get myself a FullHD monitor?
My hardware description is written in the profile.
111 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wing42 04.09.19

ZzondzZ
I think that it is better to first glands to upgrade (assuming that you're planning to play demanding games).

R
RikoChiko 04.09.19

Take it. If all Basecamp lower resolution.

Z
ZzondzZ 04.09.19

Wing42
Only play Rainbow6,BF4,Battlefront.(It is desirable on High-Ultra)

C
ColonelJason 04.09.19

Yeah, I about this iron is also Monique's first updated, (though involuntarily - old flew), pulled good. But if that pull is bad, no one bothers to put smaller resolution. Only seriously think about it, and take 144мг, I'm stingy and I'm very sorry now.

Z
ZzondzZ 04.09.19

Friend said that the new cards are easier to handle information on the FullHD,because they are the type more under optimized FullHD.It is true,or he rubs me?

Z
Zenux 04.09.19

ZzondzZ wrote:
And even have some profit if I get myself a FullHD monitor?
Improving the graphics, but it's apparently unnecessary, otherwise you would have long switched to FHD or WQHD.
ZzondzZ wrote:
Rainbow6,BF4,Battlefront.(It is desirable on High-Ultra)
With the current PC forget about it in FHD.

W
Witcher3fun 04.09.19

ZzondzZ
and what you on the old Monica can not sit still? sahrana you suffered on FullHD? What for?

Z
ZzondzZ 04.09.19

Witcher3fun
This is the monitor I have more than 7 years.He's starting to let me down,and the video and movies it is not convenient to watch,low field of view in games ,and soap,which bothers me.

C
ColonelJason 04.09.19

ZzondzZ
Read carefully what you have a model in mind.. Here we 75мгц this last century. Better still podscope 10ку and take with a normal frequency. It's worth it, check it out.

W
Witcher3fun 04.09.19

ZzondzZ
I understand you well, I have, until recently, there were also Samsung 932F or something, but not exactly the same as yours. But my iron was something 8800GTX and 3 gig of RAM DDR2 at all (!!!), as it turned out recently. I changed the hardware in order to play the Witcher, and here the monitor to me has ceased to hold, I replaced the normal Asus MG248Q, by the way I agree with ColonelJason, it is necessary to take 144 Hz and above, 60 and 75 Hz in the past. But you will be a huge slowdown in performance, the graphics card can't handle, she can handle it only with the removal of the desktop, the game will lag. You need to change train components, and only then monitor. But to take a shitty monitor for the same shitty iron is constantly spinning in the same circle and never get out of it. So you need to change the IRON, 50 thousand to fork out, and to him the normal 24 inch monitor

Z
ZzondzZ 04.09.19

Witcher3fun
if I take 24 inch Monique,I not be good?I understand?What if I want to sell 1050,and buy the 970 is better,that none of the rules will go under 24 inches?

Z
Zenux 04.09.19

Witcher3fun wrote:
60 and 75 Hz in the past
Actually as FHD, the optimal is a WQHD 120+ Hz.

A
ARM_SERJ 04.09.19

according to the description in the profile then perekhody, glands pull 1080p, good luck

Z
ZzondzZ 04.09.19

ARM_SERJ
Ahh,we all have different opinions.Don't know who to believe XD

W
Witcher3fun 04.09.19

ZzondzZ
wait, you have a gtx 1050? So it is like normal. The Witcher certainly does not pull at maximum speed, but... at least pull at a minimum. For this card the monitor is normal. Of course, to pull out the Witcher on medium and high it is necessary to take 1060, and he is right now cheaper than 28 thousand anywhere it is not necessary for miners

Z
Zenux 04.09.19

ZzondzZ
A little off the settings in the game, but will get a more clear picture, it's best to look at friends look like games in FHD on different settings and make the final decision to change or not.
When I moved from 1280x1024 to FHD (long ago it was) that I was feeling very positive, even though we lost the games fair share APF ), but it was worth it, but I have a priority in the games on the schedule, so the loss of fps for me was not painful.

W
Witcher3fun 04.09.19

Zenux
this is how such parameters 2K resolution is the optimal?! Monitors with the same resolution cost from 40 thousand rubles to games is pulling all - more than 40 thousand in 1070 and 26 thousand on the I7 processor. Are computers for the price OVER 100 000 roubles. ON what parameters they are optimal? They're expensive crap, who can afford only the children of millionaires. The most optimal resolution - FullHD as it was, and still is. If the 2008 crisis was not the income of the population would not fall - then Yes, I would be right now in the PC was on 1060, and 1070, for the same price that I bought 1060. And Yes, I would take 2K resolution and all would be pulled. But this is not about the current dollar exchange rate.

Z
ZzondzZ 04.09.19

Witcher3fun
I only for games from DICE and rainbow6,if I play co-op games,then I can put 900 or 720p.

C
ColonelJason 04.09.19

Witcher3fun
Witcher3fun wrote:
1060, as he is right now cheaper than 28 thousand anywhere it is not necessary for miners
Witcher3fun
Do not misinform people. You can safely take 20. Miners it nafig not surrendered.

W
Witcher3fun 04.09.19

ZzondzZ
why then do you monitor to change, why would you even create a theme, take it At the monitor on the same resolution and play on, if you have old broken. I suggest to you is certainly not cheap, but affordable option as you can apnut the whole system and what to buy. Zenux and more Hey, yeah, he's right now up to 1080 come say take 1080 and don't worry. Boy a fool, knows the value of money.