3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
U1traMagnum 25.09.19 12:57 pm

Where's my Shang Tsung on PC (Mortal Kombat 11)

Hello everyone , I want to share impressions about what is the name of our favorite developers !! I noticed developed most adhere to the console versions than the PC version , notice how often the patches come out on console and PC boyars have to wait for two weeks one patch , so I pre-load premium pre-order me the game, Shang Tsung will be available on 18 June , or rather today I should play for him !! But the problem is another PC was not delivered , and on the PS4 and x box already studying it !! I was disappointed with the attitude of developers to the PC version , why not all the time with other platforms to release the game. PC what the shit ? I understand Sony that they are doing for your Curling irons ekzy , and Warner then gave what that nonsense looks like something on racism but they will not call likely PCSSM :D just kidding I know that the PC version deals with other people well, trust them PC version, I would not become defiled they patch the optimization of the game , all the shit waiting for Shang but it is not , where is the justice ? As feminists whine that little girls without s*h listen to them , I think Warner on the PC version , shit, it's my personal opinion , I don't know when will sang but I was waiting for another night of thought now will download it and will test tomorrow , but here a bummer as always , thank you for your attention !!!
19 Comments
Sort by:
d
darkpromo 25.09.19

Another post niochem

N
Nik_megadeth 25.09.19

the same thing, every six hours, the time is 17.14, and its all there...

A
Alex Yamp 25.09.19

Two weeks delay patches for the PC... Never happened, and here again... the Author before you start complaining would be familiar with the history of the Kombat pack 2 for MKX. Ed boon even in the last part showed how to treat the PC audience.

D
Dumblerwump Play 25.09.19

At 21 or 22 GMT, wait

a
alexrainmk 25.09.19

dreamevil2067
Well, it means waiting. Maybe back optimize will be delivered)

s
shadowclonejutzu 25.09.19

alexrainmk
optimize will be delivered?? and when he took it?? the game works fine from the start, on ultra, on its 1060 6GB...

D
Dekfel 25.09.19

Playing on the PS4, Kombat pack available. Today I go into the game excited to play Shang Tsung, but I is not stupid. Although online people are already in full play. Here I even went nuts, the commander pack that I have, so what I do not have a character?

k
kazhima_negeniy_produktio 25.09.19

Dekfel
Go to PS store and from there download it.

S
Stockton_Slap 25.09.19

Get used to the way the PC world of the boyars

D
Dekfel 25.09.19

Kamenice
Thanks for the information. How embarrassing all this is done, even if in the game the message taken out how to activate it

a
alexrainmk 25.09.19

shadowclonejutzu
Apparently you're lucky drawdown FPS is slightly left. About online, I generally keep quiet, throws the only way. Before the last update was all norms.

U
U1traMagnum 25.09.19

Topic closed Shang Tsung came in about 8 h 30 min

J
Jay C 25.09.19

Where's the rest of the Persians ?

k
kazhima_negeniy_produktio 25.09.19

Jay C
About every 2 months for one pers.

V
Volchik777 25.09.19

People, I have one problem with localization and facial animation at Shang Tsung on PC?

v
vano555 25.09.19

Volchik777
Of course. As it always happens

V
Volchik777 25.09.19

vano555
here you laughing and the problem is...and Yes, as always...

v
vano555 25.09.19

Volchik777
Lol

_
_Y_ 25.09.19

13.08.2019 where my Night wolf on PC?))))) I wonder what else is a separate topic on the forum is not created?)))) And then: Where is my Sindel?