3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
maels666 17.03.20 01:32 pm

Murder Eternal Atery at any level (SPOILERS) (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Actually couldn't kill her in a fair fight even though I have 14 level as it(apparently it was not time for), a bunch of wolves and lightning in the entire group was simply not given a chance.
BUT:
Have spoilertastic fun fact, when the NPC is in the conversation then it does not apply sources of damage, but move them with teleportation is possible.

In General pushed it to the screamer in the cave and started the fight, in the end, bansot.

Now sit and think this is a bug or a feature, because developers could provide that would screamers hit somebody besides the main characters, and this was one way of passing.
Or more obvious: it's just a flaw of the mechanics of the game.
7 Comments
Sort by:
L
LoKKi_SKY 17.03.20

maels666
Didn't get to this point, but in the future, thanks, might come in handy))

A
Analius 17.03.20

Yes, everything is normal
I think if it is difficult this is helping
I remember at the end of the island teleported Alexander to the army and then was a battle equal))
there people 6 ally standing at the gates after you kill Opera

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 17.03.20

I have, incidentally, quickly died the other boss, who is the heavenly nix suggests. The devil some. No, I killed him honestly, simply still do not understand how the FEIN, and I have durukoy, two blows demolished part of the remaining armor and almost all life, whether the boss has a weakness to physical attacks (to the elements quite a lot) was, whether I did not notice two of Crete in a row.
Play Tactics and often use the teleporter to make life easier. In the beginning of the game so killed the monster of the void that the statues of the seven. Killed the undead, to teleport yourself. Possibly make the legs out of combat, when someone is killed.
Romance. And generally the game lets you continue as every second. I see no reason not to use slot features.

A
Apokalipsis113 17.03.20

There were no problems. Tphols stab in the back for Sabillo, just blow, then inviz. Due to the crits starred all physical armor. The next move hung a broken knee (damage while moving) and turned into a chicken. On the next course of etera in the chicken is assailed on all of their over a lot of action points drain all your HP, and the wolves are a problem without it at all.

k
kapate 17.03.20

I am so a witch burning at 12 level to him and dragged it solo, we experience a lot and clothes 15.

s
spellcustomer 17.03.20

Kraft not invented, nucleate yourself potions and go

h
hvalle 17.03.20

I had no problems with Ateras. But witch burning vahatalo the entire squad even when I do all quests at the location complied with. Don't try to move, but the solution found. Removed fire rain, destroyed fire totems (appear when you attack her), made the smoke around her and stood on different corners. The smoke doesn't give her the right to attack, it flies into clean air with little OD and then it can be wet.

With ADR... something his demon was even easier. Launched the dialogue by one character, the rest of the time killed all his assistants. Came back, attacked his ability Overpower - it falls into nodown (even if physical armor is). Finish the dialogue he skips his first turn due to the knockdown, kill him with all four characters.