3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Skvizgar 17.03.20 01:32 pm

Immortal. (PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS)

Hi all. That's the thing care. Have you ever had so that you have to shoot a man and see what you get, but it is. I was faced with this very indirectly, that is killing someone with a greater number of hits than usual, or hit 10 times, he turns around and kills me and on the replay it looks like I procoil. Playing on the European server, usually with a ping there, all right, and another thing if the person runs, and here it was in place.
But today, faced with this situation, left alone, notice the enemy first, and here is the last zone, i.e. the distance there is usually 10 meters, who first saw most often wins. Calmly aim with a Scar L, make 5-6 shots, one of which is in the head, he calmly gets up and runs behind a barrel, then leans out there, but can't see me, I have three times hit in the head, he's still alive, and he is not hillsa, then spotted me and began to pour from the UMP, but also did not fall, but it looked like the bullets just fly next, I keep shooting him, but no results, then he still shot me but I managed to leave the shelter, pohilise, but went to a new area and I had to shove on him and he too got out, I shot at him and he dies.
That begs the question...what is that? What is cheat? Or just a bug of the game? Yes, I know that the server sometimes crooked logs the hits, but to so...
11 Comments
Sort by:
G
Golova Niksona 17.03.20

All right, you're just so much around you, the enemies will instantly increase your HP and damage 100 times

C
Colt47pc 17.03.20

Skvizgar
Fuck, Euro server HS. Try it on or at least Asia

S
Skvizgar 17.03.20

Head Of Nixon
Fun. As I said, a similar case was the first time. And cases when you find yourself many times, but not kill, this was not just me, it's blamed on glitches of the servo.
Colt47pc
Yes I know there is better but my friend there are crazy pings, and one I rarely play. Today decided to igranut. Won of course, but the situation is strange.

K
Kahran Ramsus 17.03.20

there is a cheat for immortality. but your Vario is likely another Galimov netcod. it is difficult to understand how the server calculates the clients with strong differences in ping when such a shallow tickrate: but just lagausie guys get profit more through them, and the shot goes outside shoot and in General they often damage not all flies. in one of the recent patches they lowered the range of rendering certain types of teksturkami and made it crooked, now 150-200 meters inside buildings not otrisovat wall and the interior, for example. can be drawn mesh cages some car swings etc etc. it will show you the ketchup from populonia(this calculation from the client) but the server count will not be, because the server sees it differently. Yes, actually, judging by how crooked they elementarnye requests in the lobby made: kodyat there Indians.

a
agressorwolf 17.03.20

Skvizgar
Forget it, the server stupidly does not register some shots, especially when the EU server where XS is (MB he is in Africa and not Europe?), the butcher checked in the CUC, there is a possible and pubg no exception...

M
Morgan Yu 17.03.20

Crappy netcode it.

S
Skvizgar 17.03.20

Kahran Ramsus
agressorwolf
ImGabeNewell
As I wrote, with such already faced, but this was expressed in a couple of extra shots, and then I can say 10 meters from a man made sieve, and a few times before he realized where I was. But then a funny situation. I decided to redo to look and watched with his hand and at the moment I shot at him, bullets fly though near, though miss there is that specially when he noticed me, and started to shoot at me he had it shown that I there lumps fly off.
Probably better is in truth North America to play

M
Morgan Yu 17.03.20

Skvizgar
I have had several times at close range with a shotgun, point-blank, Carl and nothing else.
I've stopped playing, in the ass of PAGB, if you already will make the game from the stub

G
Golova Niksona 17.03.20

Skvizgar
It was ironic.

w
wolf273 17.03.20

The game is very bad tikreet, plus ping = your problem. And you need to realize that sometimes you get exactly to the head and let the edge of the shoulder or the throat, on those parts of the body is the damage significantly less than in the head.

S
Skvizgar 17.03.20

wolf273
SOR so long. I understand that you can get for example in the shoulder, but then a distance of 10 m, then such error is unlikely, especially hit in the head was not one.