3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sashakam 17.03.20 01:32 pm

Screaming (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

in Chapter 2 in the black pits 2 are screaming at altitude I have studied skill which split vostonavlivaet source but its coverage is not enough. and the staff he's out of ammo someone tell me how can it increase its area or in this situation to do ?
16 Comments
Sort by:
P
Profitsport 17.03.20

From invisibility mage try

S
Sashakam 17.03.20

no time

A
AT_Sagor 17.03.20

Just sneak past them all short.
To kill? So you will need to have immunity to electrical damage (like this element beating) for a long time otherwise would not manage to absorb.

K
Kilimor 17.03.20

Skil Helmet Tyrant gets them.

B
BeaverSid 17.03.20

Kilimor
The helmet of the tyrant only has 3 charges

V
Vadser 17.03.20

I just gave the pyramid the party members he stealth had teleported them behind and zayuzat second pyramid

K
Kilimor 17.03.20

BeaverSid
He does not have charges.

p
pnfna 17.03.20

Sashakam
If you just need to get past them, then look carefully, there can be left to get around them, walking up the stairs.

_
_Mahoney_ 17.03.20

You can throw the spell on yourself (health never falls below 1 unit 2 moves), during this time, to throw a screaming exhaustion!, or if there is a statue of the resurrection to send one to distract, there seconds there are 3-4 others to come and throw a spell of exhaustion!

M
Mr.Caduceus 17.03.20

Kilimor
he has the charges after a few uses because the demon.

d
djjack 17.03.20

Mr.Caduceus wrote:
he has the charges after a few uses because the demon.
I do after the first came out)

M
Mr.Caduceus 17.03.20

djjack
strange, but what LVL were then?

d
djjack 17.03.20

Mr.Caduceus wrote:
strange, but what LVL were then?
About the 14th

M
Mr.Caduceus 17.03.20

djjack
I'm about the same, strange...

b
blackdoctorblackdoctor 17.03.20

don't know what your problem is. hid. I looked where detection area masking from screaming. (red. pink - this area of the review). if you can't crawl through the edge (under the heavy disguise, like it is possible) is to throw the cups away to those who have pumped telekinesis or teleportati ally (first to detach from the group). to come from behind and disguise sucking. I was still not having the skill (scepter propyl, helmet is not found, ability not got) - the skill of teleportation. it shows where you can fly and there is an area out of range. all walked and went to do his business. then came back and finished off

h
hvalle 17.03.20

Snuck in and soaked from the back. The rod from the bottom also not enough range and on top - easy. In General, if to rummage, it is these rods at each location is.