3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kovboy belomor 17.03.20 01:32 pm

The Series Expansion.

The people who watched the show worth watching? Just star trek for example is not mine.
10 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zrok 17.03.20

Definitely worth it.

A
AlexeyMC 17.03.20

Not the same thing. It is more similar to Battlestar Galactica, and even then only style.

K
Kovboy belomor 17.03.20

AlexeyMC
Just like that the conversation turned on the subject of TV shows with a friend and he said urgent look.But besides adrenaline cosmic landscapes any arguments failed.

A
AlexeyMC 17.03.20

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
Well, minus the fact that the series is not finished yet, and amerikansy clever series, where there is something stern Pew Pew, so you can close. Although the rating is good, maybe it won't. There, unlike This. the way through the story, there is no such that each series separately. The plot is not unique in General. I liked it, waiting for the continuation.

Z
Zrok 17.03.20

Well, the third season already announced, and will be in 2018. So close is not going to.

W
Wild Rider 17.03.20

Autumn looked at two seasons. What can I say. In technical terms, it's the coolest series about space. Good graphics, excellent attention to detail, can not even imagine how much money vbuhali in the very first scene. Even thought it was Game of thrones in space because of the neglect of the writers (I don't know how the plot of the series is at odds with the plot of the books of Daniel Abraham and Ty Frank) to life characters. The bad thing is that the story is SATURATED interplanetary politics. It seems the conspiracies are, and some intrigue, but I somehow not strongly hooked.
Spoilerfest bright spot - (love) the line of a detective, which ends in the middle of the second season, don't be afraid of the word, with a Grand finale. I'm not sentimental, but that series turned out to be extremely atmospheric, given the setting of the series and the scene.
Let's see how to show season 3.

L
LAGARIUM 24.12.20

season 5 has already been released

A
A.Soldier of Light 29.01.21

Cowboy Belomor wrote:
Just a Star Trek, for example, is not mine at all.
IMHO: "StarTrak" is tedious, protracted. If anything, if we are talking about science fiction, I think the series "Stargate" is much more interesting.
And "Expansion" is also a good series.

k
kvitos 29.01.21

Expansion is a great series, and it becomes even more interesting if you first read the books on which the series was created)

B
Benedikt Wolframovich 29.10.22

Costs. The last couple of seasons and the ending is so-so true.