3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrCenturion 17.03.20 01:34 pm

Edition of the game (Sea of Thieves)

Good evening.
Question, maybe someone knows.
Does it make sense to pre-order the game for 4 thousand for the bonuses?
Or there is the possibility that the release of the game edition will be cheaper?
7 Comments
Sort by:
m
mnogabukaf 17.03.20

MrCenturion
as far as I know pre-order got the costume and tools
it all
for other editions of the game information there
so while the developers say that the steam version will not (I still think that will depend on the online)
I would advise you not to spend money and play 14 days for free program Xbox Game Pass
also if the game is like*but you are not sure that you will be playing for a long time*you can pay for the Xbox Game Pass (600 rubles if I am not mistaken over the last month)
for this amount you will like to 100 games (including pirates)

M
MrCenturion 17.03.20

Thanks for the clear answer!

K
KGBeaster 17.03.20

I get credit overpaid even, as I live in Ukraine and I have denied access to pre-order (had to buy prepaid cards with sites).

s
sashoc12 09.05.21

the game cost 4500 thousand and now 800 rubles because the game was released a simulator of civil aviation and now costs 8000 rubles, what greedy developers are now, while in the game there may be microtransactions, and because of this, the price has dropped so much

s
satalataa 09.05.21

sashoc12
in incentive just worth the regional price

s
sashoc12 09.05.21

satalataa
as I understand it, the further the more expensive

S
Spiny 09.05.21

MFS has no price for Russia. In the incentive MFS, you can buy for a ruble, but the price tag there is not even, which means a transfer from $ to ruble. The pirates have a price tag for Russia, 725 rubles. In the Microsoft store itself, everything is for $, even the same pirates. SoT in MS 40 $.