3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stenchers 25.09.19 12:57 pm

I need the settlement (plays. fed island). (Fallout 4)

I have to say - to build I do not know (pictures), so please to all the people reading this and fully constructed plays. fed island, send me your village (preferably in the form of some protective Fort on the entire map, but not necessarily) with the help of fashion Transfer Settlements.
5 Comments
Sort by:
l
longerr2007 25.09.19

Stenchers
https://www.nexusmods.com/

S
Stenchers 25.09.19

longerr2007
Pffff, I think I was not looking? Of course I was looking for! Those are the mods that I more or less fit require the installation of several different building mods, because of which I have crashes the game, and those that do not require mods is quite small and does not fit me.

l
longerr2007 25.09.19

Stenchers
To build the island vanilla stuff is need to install at least 2 fashion construction.Not to mention the other related mods.If the machine does not pull the game-there is no help.

O
OrangeHead 25.09.19

Stenchers
also amused, when laid out any settlement, and another 10 mods for him. This cancer, the whole game comes down to Maycraft some. Underlying funds for the construction of more than enough, plus I personally have 3 fashion are, more is needed.

S
Stenchers 25.09.19

OrangeHead
Yes, you're right. Here, for example, people have built a huge fortress on all plays. fed island:

and not using any building mods. Unfortunately he didn't leave a link to your creation, otherwise this forum topic has not appeared.