3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Reverrius 17.03.20 01:34 pm

Death/Black/Gothic Doom

The theme for obuzhdenie Doom/Death & Doom/Gothic Metal styles.
104 Comments
Sort by:
F
Foil1488 17.03.20

Come on utm.in.ua in the section groups , find there a group Idol and download song Komatoza. The only doom/death, which I feel like I was rushing.
The rest suggest
Amorphis (Death][Doom][Folk Metal)
Anathema (Doom][Emotional Metal)
Lake of Tears (Doom][Gothic Metal)
My Dying Bride (Doom][Death Metal)

Some I'm here to listen barely can fall asleep, some - normal.

A
Assk1cker 17.03.20

therion, especially the album vovin for the 96 year

F
Foil1488 17.03.20

Idol closer to deto than to the Duma. Well, it's on trial.
Togu better to take Lake of Tears.

I
Igor Surov 17.03.20

I love this place
Agalloch

F
Foil1488 17.03.20

By the way, how do you swing? :)

I
Igor Surov 17.03.20

Nightwish
in fact, all sites say different, so for example
http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agalloch
called the genre of Doom metal.
on some albums that MNU on the winch says it's Gothic doom metal=)

I
Igor Surov 17.03.20

The truth?)
good question...if you still dare to download, download album the Mantle .
they have cool Music:)

F
Foil1488 17.03.20

I was at their concert a couple months ago was. Was Dismember and Lake of Tears... In the end a concert called the Dismemberment of the Lake of Tears :)
First was destery - I mean rabid mashing my and my friends in the fan zone (in Conroy hit by peralatan through the fence).
On lake Of Tiars almost slept.... Went to the gym, sat down. You see, friends, the Goths are dancing, trying a head shake... And very sleepy...

S
Sorok_dva 17.03.20

Doom/Gothic
Listen Katatonia

death/gothic
Sentenced

E
Evil trol 17.03.20

to Nightwish
those like the album Katatonia-Dance of December souls?(I know that is not Gothic,but still wanted to hear opinion on this album)

S
Svarog 17.03.20

Do you like Drone Doom?

E
Electric Wizard 17.03.20

Gothic elements in doom metal, I really don't like where something begins to disappear Dumova weight,I don't mind keyboards,but when Gothic riffs and the vocals begin to subjugate doom metal basis I do not like.

S
Stardrageddon 17.03.20

Gothic doom metal... well, let's see... in addition to those already written.

Draconian - Gothic metal with elements of doom. Not heavy, and slightly rich in meaning music - but the performance is very decent. Soft, sensual and cold female vocals... which adds a very pained feelings and atmospheres of this music. Classic Gothic cool keyboards, but devoid of electronic overload ( which is very to the point ). Mild and weak, but sharp, sad guitar sound, and, of course, rough grimby male vocals, that way, yelling constructed roar of sorrow.
Of course, it is impossible for me not to mention here the talent of the team - seems to be standard, but when viewed as a whole it seems pretty decent.
I am recommending the albums Where Lovers Mourn 03-year and Arcane Rain Fell 05 year. Their last creation I have not listened to for free are not going to take - because I believe that the creation of this worthy team you have to buy, because the money they are definitely worth it. As soon as I hear maybe I'll write a review and post it here somewhere.

Next.

Ashes You Leave - just good Gothic metal with elements of doom. In the album The Inheritance Of Sin And Shame contains a kind of Oriental motifs. To all fans of Gothic doom recommended.

Venin Noir - a very worthy team from Brazil. Influenced by classical music, the role of the keyboards here, not just a background melody and a cool atmosphere - here they are very active, but electronically music, that definitely is good - not overloaded. Mostly classical type keys ( piano bish ), but you can e-atmosfernye.
The female vocals in the style of a contralto in General, but there is a high mezzo-soprano performance. Perhaps you can spend an Association of similarity with Tarja expelled from Nightwish, but the resemblance is not very close. Present here and male vocals, but the stiffness in itself male vocals quite a bit.
In a word, relaxing autumn music, very decent performance. Standard, but good. Recommended album - Rainy Days Of October.

Autumn Rain Melancholy - our team. Very worthy for our seats. Male vocals generally skivvy, but there is a growl. A special feature of the band is the female vocals, which you might think, as if singing a baby. Very interesting sounds, very good. I advise you to listen. Saud guitar is pretty standard for Gothic metal, yet interesting at the same time. The skill of the musicians felt. The overall concept and theme songs - autumn.
It is very worthy of. I do not advise to miss, if you see their album Seven Steps To Infinity.

Again, I note Floodland. Domowych elements is extremely small, if any. Just a great Gothic metal with a large share of electronics. Atmospheric, interesting, but the weight is no different.

Like everything, though like quite a bit.

S
Svarog 17.03.20

I like early Anathema and Katatonia's first album. Well, even individual songs Lake of Tears.
My Dying Bride the Tojo Nitsche (early of course).

S
Stardrageddon 17.03.20

Early is As The Flower Withers 92-year and his ilk?

Because this album is basically a growl... and music is another..

S
Svarog 17.03.20

This and Turn Loose the Swans like it.

Because this album mostly growl

I like it. I doom with clean vocals do not like. Although there is what I like and even clean.

S
Stardrageddon 17.03.20

Me opposite, Dead Bride without standard, sad clean vocals of Aaron unimaginable. Because early work is not particularly fond of, and, to be honest...

S
Svarog 17.03.20

well, as anyone. And Turn Loose the Swans do you like? And Anathema albums or something?

E
Electric Wizard 17.03.20

And where does the Gothic?

S
Svarog 17.03.20

I do not understand? That's what I'm about goth said?