3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
insel260 17.03.20 01:35 pm

Release date (The Crew 2)

Interested in the exact release date of the game. NG says that it comes out March 16, 2018, on hundreds of other sites it is written that in the 3rd quarter of 2018, as well met by the end of 2018 will be released. On the website of CRU 2, a release date was never found.
Can anyone in the know, when she still come? And information on the game, almost none.
5 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ilya233 17.03.20

insel260
Maybe this year will be released. There is no exact date.

v
vigo24 17.03.20

Most likely at the end of the year somewhere in November, will be shown at the exhibition and unreleased

b
blackadder111111 17.03.20

April - September
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Crew/comments/7i7sou/the_crew_2_release_date/
And here you are already trying to figure when the jyubi to decide to release it, so as not to hurt sales of their other games

S
Sacking 17.03.20

insel260

Still testing)

i
insel260 17.03.20

Sacking
Oh, thank you, if not your screen, I wouldn't have to pay attention to the post! Thanks again, glad to be back in the game))

PS
23.8 GB weight playing when downloading. And in the first alpha, if memory serves, it was around 21 GB. Can technology dokinuli or tuning?).

About the game, hope that will be released in July-August for June session, and in September goes WoW BoA. Want to play without distraction on anything else.