3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr.Caduceus 17.03.20 01:35 pm

Katana (Final Fantasy 15)

Hello, I know that one of the weapons of their ancestors is a katana, but is there a katana in the game which will not try to kill you if you use? If so where is it located?
9 Comments
Sort by:
m
mirelish 17.03.20

Mr.Caduceus
After completing the episode Gladio is given a two-handed katana. Plus Masamune is still

M
Mr.Caduceus 17.03.20

mirelish
Thank you, if a two-handed katana is a heavy sword that does not interest me, and that's what Masamune and where it to take?

I
InfinityDance 17.03.20

Mr.Caduceus
Masamune-too heavy nodachi. This katana that you need, there is only a multiplayer addition comrades. I do not understand why the sword and a large shuriken did not deliver as weapons(not royal arm) to the main game

m
mirelish 17.03.20

Mr.Caduceus
Alas, Masamune is also a heavy sword. In the PC version it's in the inventory should be. Other Catan more do not remember, sorry :( in coop only

J
JuvialS 17.03.20

Mr.Caduceus
There are 2-3 katana one-handed and two-handed 3, so the same pair of mini-swords, most of the weapons to be hidden, in temporary jobs, for the rank of hunter also give weapons and story missions can also bring a new weapon. More weapons can be found in mines in General caves.

S
Shadow-Death 17.03.20

JuvialS
JuvialS wrote:
temporary jobs
What's that?

J
JuvialS 17.03.20

Shadow-Death
Events that are held periodically, and will be held on the new PC and the old will be too. And yet the game itself is of Temporary tasks, tasks on time, getting points or time as their mm, they can buy experience, money, weapons, clothes, cool stuff, etc. the Store also change periodically.

S
Shadow-Death 17.03.20

JuvialS
Well, it's all March to the licensed version of the game... the first time I finalku play so only on torrent yet decided...

J
JuvialS 17.03.20

Shadow-Death
Well, in principle that would enjoy the game and so to speak to get acquainted with the series enough and the pirates. A license to purchase and re-enjoy all +, although since 3 and 13, it is possible and without a license, 15 just added all sorts of events and opportunities.