3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sir_kokainum 17.03.20 01:35 pm

Bug with quests Mysterious Fortress (Stellaris)

Who can faced... After the destruction of the fortress, there is a sign to enter/to go, choose enter. There is more writing that I would need to choose a way. And that's all. In the magazine hanging: After you disable the ZK team of researchers was sent to find a way to prevent the resumption of its supply. And that's all. Subparagraphs dies the quest is not. To assign it to study not. Progress on it. In General, the quest hangs. Bug? Or am I doing something wrong?
5 Comments
Sort by:
M
ManticoreX 17.03.20

Sir_kokainum
Bug fixed in 2.0.2,if the game may have the incentive to put it by selecting beta version.

G
Greshnik5126 17.03.20

ManticoreX
nothing fixed, attack the fortress, and then are given 2 dialogue, after which it begins to recover, and in a circle.

M
ManticoreX 17.03.20

Greshnik5126
I began to work again,without dialogue,but with a message type after searching the rubble he gathered all that could give two technology encoder and decoder.(but I collective intelligence while only playing) ordinary races should be the quest. maybe nedoocenili. by the way the new game started?

T
Torl 17.03.20

The same garbage at the last patch playing, in the journal does not appear to be of particular projects, although the dialogue on the gateway of this fortress is popping up.

C
C1111BLTS 19.07.22

A slightly different bug. With the help of a jump, I flew into the system, neither a dialogue nor a quest was displayed in the journal.