3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Phornet 17.03.20 01:35 pm

The Elevator to the room of the Phantom. (Battlefield 4)

Looking for teammates to penetrate into the lift that leads to the room of the phantom.I would be grateful for help.
15 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ignatyeff 17.03.20

Phornet
I know there are a lot of servers where the same as you looking for people and together are the Easter eggs)

P
Phornet 17.03.20

Ignatyeff
Yes, already found.Thank you for the info)

f
folen1987 17.03.20

And why are you there?

w
william1992 17.03.20

Phornet
I now also wonder. Why the stupid question??

w
william1992 17.03.20

Phornet
Reply so difficult???

w
william1992 17.03.20

Phornet
Drink valeryanochki

P
Phornet 17.03.20

william1992
In the game Battlefield 4 is set phantom.They are associated with all the additions of the game - the implementation of which gives access to the Elevator which leads to the room of the phantom,where did you get the phantom bow.Plus get access to the latest job.I do not reference service - Google it if interested.

w
william1992 17.03.20

Phornet
Well well, you raised this issue, that interested)
Thank you for the information
And how, got it?

P
Phornet 17.03.20

william1992
Well, there is a need to start to find tokens.In the Final Stand DLC includes 4 maps and each of them can find a special badge (the box is opened with a knife).1 the badge gives access to the Elevator.I tensed and found all 4.Then you need Battlelog to enter the codes (Three pieces).They give you access to three tasks,the completion of which you get 1 token and two camouflage (For weapons and fighters).All need it so to speak to get on and go in the Elevator.(Map: Hangar 21).Need to find at least 2 people who have done the same thing.Then lift passes you,and after exiting the Elevator and entering code 4 (breaking the barrier), you get access to Luke.And then you need to jump on the shelf to the right of the entrance and take the documents,they give access 4 and the last assignment of the phantom.Although it is not the last in the game.Suparno in General.

f
folen1987 17.03.20

Phornet
So you phantom need or you have it and you just want a token with a job to do???

P
Phornet 17.03.20

folen1987
Already done everything...and phantom.Even DICE LA have opened,so that is no longer necessary.

f
folen1987 17.03.20

Phornet
We just asked why are you there because it was not clear why for the phantom to bother so if you can just pick up on the map!

P
Phornet 17.03.20

folen1987
There is given a last assignment of the phantom.For his sake I wanted to get into the Elevator.

N
Nicorude 12.06.22

I am looking for partners to penetrate the elevator that leads to the phantom room. I would be grateful for the help.

R
RomanZ715 01.07.22

Hi
Haven't opened yet?