3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
System Lonely 25.09.19 12:57 pm

Native Crack final fantasy xii and the zodiac (Final Fantasy 12)

Good day!

Dear fans of the Final Fantasy series in connection with uncertainties create a classic localization on Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age.

Decided to offer an alternative, so-called native crack. I read it not so long ago (in the game Outward), because in this game, a lot of text and the creation of classical localization would take a lot of time and money created this equivalent of crack. Initially I was skeptical about this, however after playing I realized that it's not so bad! Playable! Passed the game, the story caught the impressions were pleasant.

How it works: Translates the text online (Google translate) from English. on the Russian right in the game. Of the minuses in rare cases, it incorrectly builds offers, nevertheless, the essence of the text remains clear, allowing you to enjoy the story.

If there are good people with hands that can adapt the patch for the game!

A large number of people, who poorly know English or do not know will be able to play this game!

PS. Please do not throw stones in my garden, it's just an idea that maybe someone will be able to realize! Decided to share it with you .

The source where you have read this patch: https://www.playground.ru/files/mashinnyj_rusifikator_outward-186178/
2 Comments
Sort by:
b
b6611 25.09.19

System Lonely
THANK you!!

m
maks 1111 25.09.19

really looking forward to Russian language.I want calm and mentally to play this wonderful game with any Russian translation