3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gwynbleidd9545 17.03.20 01:35 pm

Black screen when starting the game. (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

This problem. Bought the game on Origin, downloaded and when you launch the game a black window in the task Manager the game is about 80 - 95% CPU but does not start. That stupid black screen. And do not write about the fact that I updated the drivers, I have are the latest. If that comp is Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7500 3.40 GHz 16 GB of RAM and Geforce GTX 1060 3 GB of memory. Help!
6 Comments
Sort by:
t
typok12 17.03.20

Gwynbleidd9545
She hints you that you are not worthy of this game! xd))
Windows what?

G
Gwynbleidd9545 17.03.20

typok12
Windows 7. And I don't need any help, I'm on a couple of injector destroyed this game and I have it started)))XD

P
Piece_of_Shit 17.03.20

The most banal idea - reinstall. Then have tech support, you can also run as administrator...

t
typok12 17.03.20

Gwynbleidd9545 wrote:
And I don't need any help, I'm on a couple of injector destroyed this game and I have it started)))XD
On the website of bigeev deducted? )
The injector turns off two cores if you don't know.
At seven she should start. I have i5-7600К, ten it flies on ultra in 4K adaptive. ))
Something you have hanging, excess. The game itself is traditional, not friends with the visuals.. and she директ9С/R. Especially with cracked versions piratok. Good Windows install on a clean, no extra FOR with other games, and put only her. And to play her best in the top ten, at seven, she still freshet, and the sound stutters.

R
Revan Reborn 17.03.20

typok12
Nonsense. I have seven all normal, like it without drawdown fps.

t
typok12 17.03.20

Revan Reborn
And even the video freezes? And even the Storm does not freeze? ))
And the video will show? )