3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jigadloff 17.03.20 01:36 pm

Impressions from the beta test (Warhammer: Vermintide 2)

Tested yesterday Bethke, first impressions-the game failed. Who went in the first part, the second will not disappoint! The graphics are well tightened, thus optimizin great on my hardware (laptop percents i7 7700, oven 1050ti) tried to start on medium, fps 80-90 frames.
Shred Kryukov and haositov has become even more fun-a good choice and flies in different directions. Online while that is normal, wait for a quick match did not have a couple of people from walks into the lobby. Bugs does not. That's just localization has not yet delivered.
20 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dron_Ur 17.03.20

From the pros:
+ The fights are better than in part 1, and more meat, the strokes felt better, feedback is very good. The sounds of shock really done a good job.
+ More variety of enemies.
+ Added training dummies to test the damage numbers (in the head, body, armored, two goals)
+ Added passive and active abilities.
Of the minuses:
- It is not clear yet with a gun, what power, what does? No normal characteristic, damage, speed, goals.
Not inventory, all the weapons in a pile, there is no filter, the icons are wretched until bring is not clear where the dagger with a sword, where two swords, and where one...
With Kraft, too, is what the crap really don't understand anything.
- Optimization is bad, if you don't put 30 fps starts to lag, as in the first part.
- With graph. effects overcomplicated, glare and dimming generally unnecessary when you look at bright and then normal. In the woods were very full, very bright, the sky is white, the light rays are not disabled, on the ground a mess of shadows, even if you set 1 to put. In the premises, on the contrary very dark, can not see anything, not the right contrast in General. It would be better night in the woods did with the moon. Despite the fact that on the new map with fields and mills, excellent graphics, very nice.
The sounds now are not lost, as last beta test, but enemies can still blunt and go to a place or stupidly into the wall))
In General, while not bad, waiting for release.
UPD: Today was a small update, changed the name of the difficulty levels on the first difficulty (recruiting now) has become much easier, enemies are very few. Fixed the lighting at least in the city, became much more visible in the premises.

S
Smjmag 17.03.20

Played in the PTA and somehow not very impressed. Before that laid on the 2nd part of the great hope, now a little doubtful as to the advisability of purchase. The optimization is very weak even on the lowest (first part worked steadily on medium-high). Many new imbalanced enemies and minibosses, which is not something that in solo, even the entire team hard to kill. Also the beta has not provided a survival mode - the only thing because of which I played in the 1st part of many hours. But when I downloaded it promised some mod tools, so expect more news about it. If there will be a map editor (which is unlikely since they like to release a bunch of DLC with 2-3 cards and a couple of new guns and take money for it), then be sure to take. And yet continue to play the beta. Maybe I can find a couple of reasons to purchase this product.

K
Kind_Stone 17.03.20

The double-edged sword. Someone on bosses more luck, some less. I runs a 5 boss fell once. 4 run - with bots in the 1st act, with the tomes. 1 - wood, with two randomized. Got krysar. That's why I suggested that the less players, the less falls the boss, because when my friend ran into the Duo a couple of times, bosses no still not there.

D
Dron_Ur 17.03.20

Played a bit today in early access, is initially available for one card with windmills (against the grain). Twice merged with bots practically at the beginning of the map, it's pretty rough all you need to rock out and run with friends. I noticed that the bangs were kind of not like before, the bumps felt worse, but maybe I imagined it.

M
Murat Kazbekov 17.03.20

Bought the game while in early access, and torments me a question.
All of my achievements with the official release of the game will be void? Does it make sense to play before the official release of the game?
If anyone knows the answer, thanks in advance.

D
Dron_Ur 17.03.20

Ulta at the elves was crooked, my arrows fall very badly and damage the campaign was cut(( passive on the chance to crit now gives only 5% and not 10((( the Gnome still in the tops of statistics, citovsky machine of murder.
Someone truflat the bow falling out? He's is, without a normal shoot is not real.

C
ColonelJason 17.03.20

Completed the first four missions. In General impressions are not too promising. This word isarduinobt is quite aptly describes the game: compared to the first part of it is noticeably faded. In all senses. First- literally, in the sense of colors. The first part was about the summer, and pleasing to the eye with a riot of greenery, not violated, however, the gloomy mood of the setting. Today we have autumn, with all the consequences: tawny-dry, and even fallen trees, the gray bleak sky, the ruins of cities (the latter, of course, is not the trappings of the time of year, but a total depression fit perfect). To do with color, it's an improvement. Someone, for example people standing on the verge of suicide,and seeking moral reason for the last step, the new range will appeal to more old. But what exactly no one will like it, so it's fading Wii. Levels vague, monotonous, devoid of vivid memorable moments. Hand on heart, and the first part of all my some gamedesign soul the developers have put in the first map, it was significantly more interesting than all the others. However, to call others bad, still, it was impossible. At least, they differed among themselves. Immediately all the cards are the same and equally dull. The first and second cards, e.g., it is impossible from each other to distinguish between ruins and ruins. Again-levels are not able to cause bright emotions. We, like, just drag barrels, repel the waves, bring down bosses...But somehow it is not so.
The best hope, as you know, we were connected with the appearance in the game haositov. Alas, these hopes are not justified. New enemies match everything else in the game - the gray, monotonous, expressionless. They look worse than the Skaven, and kill them less than nice. New bosses are also not impressive.
The only thing I want at the moment to record in the pros the game - improved system quality. Now each character has three class-not that the difference was very significant, but some extra motivation this brings.
On the technical side - I personally have no brakes and no lag, some bugs also not yet observed.
Summing up the results. Despite the fact that most of the above is in the nature not too positive, I will not recommend to anyone not to buy the game. If you read all this, then most likely you played the first part and you liked it-under these conditions the second also can be fun. It is, unfortunately, definitely not better than the first part, and does not introduce a series of nothing tangibly new. It should be treated as another extensive, an update with the map-pack. Whom she, in essence, is. But for 400 roubles-why not?

D
Dron_Ur 17.03.20

ColonelJason
Do not agree at all. The first part was clearly darker and more interesting in this plan was Dungey (enemy from the deep and contraband are my favorite cards), everything is too bright and rosy, the forest of the first beta generally dazzling, too Sunny. While I liked the card design and Righteous Stand Against the Grain and Empire in Flames. Card dungeon is not there, it's bad, but I hope that the release will be (something like Prolog).
Haosity as much different from ordinary rats to kill them more interesting, they are fatter, the same large hovorite generally miniboss!
The Ogre, now added as many as 3 more interesting bosses that are radically different from each other.
Plus subclassi and skills.
Instead of junk on the left of the Persians now falling only on your gear, that's cool.
In General, while I love the game, this is clearly a step forward compared to part 1. But the balance is still much need, such as nerf citerna gnome with a different and amplify elf.
The location of Grima's identity is necessary to rule on the Empire in Flames and a Righteous Stand is a mockery, jumping exercises a bad idea.

C
ColonelJason 17.03.20

Dron_Ur
Dron_Ur wrote:
The first part was clearly darker and more interesting in this regard
Well, I'm talking about. She was the only one in greens, and this one is in grey how.
Dron_Ur wrote:
The Ogre, now added as many as 3 more interesting bosses that are radically different from each other.
I don't know what they are cardinal differ. That freak on the back, a La the total Recall- just the same ohrekreis in armor. And hasit is just a big hasit.

Dron_Ur wrote:
Instead of junk on the left of the Persians now falling only on your gear, that's cool.
No, someone else is also fall, but fortunately rare.

D
Dron_Ur 17.03.20

ColonelJason
Ogre is just an Ogre as in the first part, except a little smarter, Yes. Just hit. A Troll is more complicated, it regeneration and pukes, greatly interfering with the review and leaving a nice puddle damagesee, is another tactic. Armored boss with flamethrowers even more complicated in the forehead will not trample, jet fire and tradepolicy armor, you have to beat back baby. And finally, the most complex of the four, the Offspring of Chaos. Furiously, worn, lacking tentacles and sucking, much of that often merges the whole party. Again requires another tactics. In this respect there are interesting. Well, from just strong enemies, hovorite very hard to kill an elf and take down a few strokes, siloviki also require certain tactics.
For loot, for 13 levels Bette in the first and 13 in the last, all fell only on my Persian.

C
ColonelJason 17.03.20

Dron_Ur
Dron_Ur wrote:
For loot, for 13 levels Bette in the first and 13 in the last, all fell only on my Persian.
Yes, I was wrong - for the elf dropped the crossbow for the third subclass, and I inadvertently decided that it is for other classes.

A
Agent Nomad 17.03.20

i.e. as I understand in this game is the story and some of the mission are to each other? they write that the game comes from the developers server and does not play, right? it turns out that the whole AI is not governed by the game engine, and is modulated on a server developers in diviene and destiny 2? in General, whether to go pirate?

D
Dron_Ur 17.03.20

Steve Taller
Just 700 rubles for the full version! The pirates in this game is shit. Long ago I played with friends in the pirates of the first part, played a bit and forgot.. And then when all DLS came out I bought the normal version, heaven and earth, a hundred times more interesting! And contracts, and with randomized can run and buns of all sorts.

A
Agent Nomad 17.03.20

Dron_Ur
the one I'm more interested in whether this game actually possible to play without Internet and AI controlled my computer, not on servers in Diviene or destiny 2

C
ColonelJason 17.03.20

Steve Taller
With bots it is possible, without Internet-no.

A
Agent Nomad 17.03.20

ColonelJason
the Internet is lomanut, there's even the NSF of payback lomanuli same

C
ColonelJason 17.03.20

Steve Taller
Well, I couldn't see any reason to play this game with bots, on higher difficulties they will not pass.

A
Alpharius20 17.03.20

Clone Left4Dead, as the first part. From explicit minuses - a small budget, and because the final price is at the level of indi. Fans should probably take

C
ColonelJason 17.03.20

Alpharius20
Low price this is a clear disadvantage? Well...

A
Alpharius20 17.03.20

ColonelJason not, the lowest price - the result of an honest awareness of the publisher of value of their creations, plus actual costs ))