3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tommy_Koratel 17.03.20 01:36 pm

Good ending blood and wine (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Is there a way to get the good ending via the Hidden? The game itself is already all clambered up and down, but it was interesting. I saw one youtuber brought Sianna before the ceremony having been Hidden
9 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hirok 17.03.20

Tommy_Koratel
without a bandage from the country of fairy tales in any way.

B
Bupycop 17.03.20

Tommy_Koratel
Oddly you searched the game far and wide, if you do not know the 3 main endings Blood and Wine...

T
Tommy_Koratel 17.03.20

Bupycop
themselves ending I've ever seen. I am interested in the way of getting a good ending in a new way

O
Oleg V 17.03.20

there is no good ending, there will always be dissatisfied...

D
Dmitriy_XAN 17.03.20

Tommy_Koratel
he is the only one in the country of fairy tales, so even with the choice of the correct replicas in the dialogue before the court

j
jane334 17.03.20

It is impossible,alas.For a good ending needs a ribbon from the land of fairy tales and to wipe sopelki sister of the Duchess before the ceremony,before reading this diary in the nursery,on the other they both will not live.And to meet these two conditions can not be Hidden on the way.At the ceremony of XI'an will be,but they will not be familiar with Geralt.

W
Widukind 17.03.20

Tommy_Koratel
for good final Geralt should be Sunny compassionate psychoanalyst, and he needs her as a minimum to meet, what not to do going into the cave Hidden because it's not there

F
FizzyBubblech 17.03.20

All the endings are good, but bad canonicae.

D
Dedushka-B 17.03.20

Tommy_Koratel
In General, you can go to Orianne and perform related quests to get the stone from the cave with a Hidden and near the boat to yield to the entreaties seek to agree to go to the land of fairy tales.
After already coming back, you can open the cave to find the Hidden and to give yourself to tear! (for an Amateur)
That's all! Quest line and a Hidden schasliva the ending is not compatible.