3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VizardKir 17.03.20 01:36 pm

Do you transfer the saves from the demo into the full version ? (Final Fantasy 15)

Do you transfer the saves from the demo into the full version ?
9 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lelik_mc_kawai 17.03.20

Oleg Loginov
if litsuha I think should

j
jurila 17.03.20

Oleg Loginov
Rumor has it that with the saves from the demo,in the full pirated version,in the ninth Chapter the battle with the Leviathan crashes happen,so if there is a full version of the game,it is better to start over.By the way a warning about the incompatibility of savegames of the demo with the full version of the game, you can see at the beginning of the game in the demo version.And the saves are transferred.

I
Ivan313 17.03.20

no can't stand

S
SuumMalumCuique 17.03.20

No. No. No! At the beginning of the demo says that it is impossible to move. Yes, and it is silly... litsuhe and pirates all the rules. Maybe incompatibility with something... libraries or hardware...

x
xoen 17.03.20

Oleg Loginov wrote:
Do you transfer the saves from the demo into the full version ?
Transfer is possible, but be prepared for slip-UPS during the game. In particular freezes after the battle with Leviathan.
So it is better to start from the beginning.

K
Kserg91 17.03.20

Oleg Loginov
when you run the demo it was possible to read that the full version will not be your sohranenii

s
skualllionheart 17.03.20

Here a strange situation I also started playing the demo and just left the pirates and saves with the demos normally go on pirates, but litsuha steam saves it anew had to play.

F
FirstAngel 17.03.20

skualllionheart
Because pirates, that is essentially a demo, it was hacked by download full game from origin and replaced .exe file litsuhi on Demkov.

x
xMoleXx 17.03.20

Pirates saves from the demo work infa 100%, but in Chapter 9 troubles with game crashes, and have someone hike out.