3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
joseph88 17.03.20 01:36 pm

How to return the startup logs? (Spintires)

After the last updates (don't remember how) to download logs only in the manual how to get auto loading?
9 Comments
Sort by:
v
vovabelyi 17.03.20

arcade turn up the in game menu before starting the game

j
joseph88 17.03.20

vovabelyi
Will not ship, I have the Bug? (pirates)

_
_Gasanych 17.03.20

joseph88
Haaahh! WELL, you write that you have the pirates immediately so as not to confuse people! Does not work avtopogruzchik where? on default maps or a third-party set?

s
sashababich2201 17.03.20

Hasanic
Here here, same problem, and I have on the pirates. Card set from this website because the default has long become boring. Another fix is that the cards didn't disappear, downloaded here. Version 25.12.2015.

S
SOTBOY 17.03.20

To install the card, the Russian taiga cut some features out Hasanic advised:Come to the archive with map files and delete the following files: load_logs_medium.xml and load_logs_short.xml in the folder classes/trucks not Yet tried just deleted all files of this map, schA another chase already ruined her 5 cars driven in places where you will not find horror, but there was 1 car to the sawmill to catch up!

m
mr. SD 17.03.20

joseph88
If on standard maps, the marker avtopogruzchik at once for manual loading. I mean we need to avoid the place of manual loading.
PS, also pirates.

W
Waffen 17.03.20

Why is not loaded the logs?! You do not understand.Help

Spoiler
The machine is exactly the Board.Actually no...

M
M.Heitz 17.03.20

Waffen
I understand that on one of the machines that you choose for the card, must be installed in the manipulator. in the end, you Pojezierze on 2 machines and loaded.... the car really over to look at what you can set the paddle, I knew it passed all tests

M
M.Heitz 17.03.20

I also have pirates, mode simulator.... for avtopogruzchik, go to arcade mode. also suitable for Kirovets loading (yellow tractor)