3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The Dmitry Disaire 17.03.20 01:37 pm

Online on PC (Injustice 2)

Hi all please explain why random opponent online, should be able to fight?Ie they hurt you, you ate one shot time to do?Or am I so not know how to play?Although bots are beaten in well))
10 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lobo 17.03.20

The_Disaire
You're using Claudia?Just for example, I play on the joystick on the PC

S
Shinobi333 17.03.20

there most of zakazyvala of combesick

T
The Dmitry Disaire 17.03.20

Lobo
Yeah Claudia

R
Revan Reborn 17.03.20

In MK X too, it's not bots, but real players, spend many months learning Persian, for example what strikes their characters can block and how they can combat, as well as to confuse the enemy, the combination of komba to confuse the enemy, for example the enemy will do a combo, and you say you know his combo and he will do so he's going to use this combo,but in the end uses a different combination. They've practiced in training with bots with different characters, to know their attack against them and what to use if the enemy knows your character they can easily anticipate your shot, so quickly and do

T

Revan Reborn
so you have to play with friends)

R
Revan Reborn 17.03.20

The_Disaire
But that's not my friend. He was in MK 9 and 10 long nadrachivat with him to play consistently and wins online many bends.

F
Fokus 17.03.20

The_Disaire wrote:
Or am I so not know how to play?
I think that's the problem! in fighting not only the peasants under the beer on the weekends play, but nerds who memorize the so-called cagli, timings etc. Resuce a couple of characters in the practice mode. then on the bots and after you and online! good teaching material in many YouTube - of course the most juicy things there hardly will open, but will learn to combat 450-500 damage. And on the keyboard as I play it is utter wank, but there are YouTube streamer Necros got his nickname - as far as I know he plays the keyboard and not quite bad.

T

Focus
no, you do not want for one game to buy a solid gamepad)

F
Fokus 17.03.20

The_Disaire
Logitech gamepad F310 solid - at the very this device and DualShock 4 by the way on the ground I usually play! it costs 1500P price fully justify the quality and why for one game? fighting games on the PC have become quite common to import Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, Tekken, Injustice, Naruto, WWE in the end there are other games more enjoyable to play on your controller.

T

Focus
Fighting this only tightened yet)But think it is necessary)