3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
shpegundota 17.03.20 01:38 pm

Quest \"If they are out of your League\" can't talk (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Need to talk to some wounded rebels. Only now if you look at the marker, instead of the wounded brawler I have is an ordinary peasant, with whom it is impossible to say. Who-nibd knows what could be the problem?
Spoiler
9 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eazyezz 17.03.20

Even though they are moving, but in fact they should be unconscious, you need to approach it and once tycunt E, or what have you instead of this button,the character will see that the man is unconscious and will tell you to talk to Johnchoi.
After a conversation with Johnchoi will need to reset the bone, then(as I understand) he faints, but wakes up after 20 seconds and you can talk to him.

s
shpegundota 17.03.20

Eazyezz
No, not working
Even when Rob tried(purposely failing theft), wrote that caught me by the hand and all
I even got killed in the eyes of these wonderful healers and no one before him was not the case, generally if nothing happened

t
toy34GO 17.03.20

shpegundota
First, you need to take a side job In the hands of God Yohance. Then to straighten his leg, and he'll have to say.

M
M-Audio 17.03.20

join not activated the quest,only to Rob and all

k
krilsov 17.03.20

Found johanka, helped to set a bone that peasant and it was only possible to steal from, the fact is that after I set the bone only from one angle you will see the button to talk

G
GASIY 17.03.20

shpegundota
Had the same problem!!! here is a direct one to one, now I can not continue to move forward. Also there is a problem with Miller Simon task need to speak to him, but you can't ask for quest nothing. Before that talked to him he gave the job to steal the cloth from the tailor and they say after this talk. The fabric I stole, and the script was broken(((((( What to do?

S
Shyrik408 17.03.20

This garbage I have met that lost the ability to talk to NPCs. Treated always wait for 1-2 hours.

s
shpegundota 17.03.20

In short, ignore this wounded: just help the dermatologist to deal with bullies, fight it with everyone and then the main one will tell you about the recruiters

T
TombRaiderXL 17.03.20

In General. Tell you how to do everything. If you give money celicas, you will not get access to the Church can Live. If you do not cluck NPC in the monastery - to Live is still possible. Go to Simon, asking. He says he can't tell until you won't help. Help. If you don't says - to Live is still possible! MUST PASS ALL THE TASKS SIMON! AFTER THAT WILL BE CHERISHED MESSAGE ABOUT RECRUITERS. ALL ENJOY THE GAME