3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cydonian10 17.03.20 01:38 pm

Bug Quest Hard to exercise-easy in battle (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

the part with the onions. Bernard gives the Bracers and goes to the shooting range instead of having to communicate further with Indro. Who faced, how solved the problem? The PC version
17 Comments
Sort by:
s
smitersan 17.03.20

I have just now reached this point)I have everything in order)

C
Copeco 17.03.20

Cydonian10
so you got the bow at all? or stand and wait for the sea weather? 2 click.

C
Cydonian10 17.03.20

Aleksey Tuchkov
Bow took rasstrela all the arrows, nothing happens. I'm telling you, Bernard gave me the Bracers and left the range, and had to stay and talk about how to use the bow

C
Cydonian10 17.03.20

Now the quest is not loaded at all. I go to the range, come to Bernard and...

...the download that never ends

S
SlepO_oi 17.03.20

I have even on the shooting range does not go, he stood and stands

S
Seguro 17.03.20

And I have a bug with the second part) when you throw the result of the enemy and say, game over, you lost the trust

C
Cydonian10 17.03.20

The problem with the quest is solved - had to pass again

O
Opadzhigurda 17.03.20

Cydonian10
To what place did you start to pass again? I started many times with fencing, but I have the same shit always. Only 1 time he talked to me, and I was teleportal in the bushes nearby, which failed to reach

C
Cydonian10 17.03.20

Opadzhigurda
From the beginning, this time, Jan Ptacek was standing in the middle row and to the right. Skipping all the scenes up to this point can be reached in half an hour

O
Opadzhigurda 17.03.20

Cydonian10
Ages to fill to, and if I remained a very long time ago, when this quest was taking. Or you do the entire game from the very beginning took place?

C
Cydonian10 17.03.20

But what do you expect when you continued through the game once faced bhavanam plot quest? On the patch? So this, too, would have to wait a week, if not more. Now I have passed so many that, if we again come across bukovany story quest, then I just pass the game again I will not, and will put it on a shelf to gather dust until the patch will not work

O
Opadzhigurda 17.03.20

Cydonian10
So how do I know if I did it again and she again, I don't zabaletta? I have now included a save before that quest started to pass and the same garbage

C
Cydonian10 17.03.20

Opadzhigurda
I started to replay the game and this quest I have worked

O
Opadzhigurda 17.03.20

Cydonian10
Understood, thanks for all the info

S
Semen112 17.03.20

Opadzhigurda
I solved the problem without pereprohozhdeniya games if relevant how raskoju

O
Opadzhigurda 17.03.20

Семен112
I have long pereproshel, but you still write, maybe someone will help (and suddenly not fixed in the imminent patch)

S
Semen112 17.03.20

In short it is necessary will be loaded from that save once released from pinnow in rataj there KAU is avtostiv times when it is necessary to raziga of the sword to say and immediately from them to run to the centurion and to play then to the shooting range Ude no endless download nodebs will help someone