3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kirill Reshetov 17.03.20 01:39 pm

Money and merchants (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Welcome. Tell me, how often updated the money from the merchants in the cities and the millers?
15 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pavel313 17.03.20

Cyril Reshetov
everything is not so as everywhere else. that would update the money, complete every side quest, not that quest.

D
Delphis 17.03.20

funny how the guys are *I play in a hardcore game, I get to live in the middle ages* and in the end just run the forum and ask the solution to their problems. somewhere I saw it

D
Delphis 17.03.20

just answer, in the Witcher the same role play, conferring on the forum as it is better to pass the quest

A
Alexandr_2018 17.03.20

Delphis
come on, who else could he play. For myself concluded - play without cheats and tips is much more interesting. Exception - when it is not clear what to do. And then stalled, looking for a way to spend an hour or two a day. And this is a bug. For this website need.

V
VETER15 17.03.20

Alexandr_2018
So people turn to when come to a standstill.

A
Alexandr_2018 17.03.20

VETER15
so I'm about the same.

V
VETER15 17.03.20

Alexandr_2018
okay, forgive

V
VETER15 17.03.20

By the way, I think that's how it works.
Some of the innkeepers, merchants chests in the houses with all their junk and pennies. You can sell, buy, and then go to the chest and take everything.
I have not used, I think the rhetoric can be pumped, or the reputation of the dealer.

B
Bupycop 17.03.20

VETER15
I doubt most of stupidity and laziness. Because the problem that they meet in the game, reach to such an absurdity that the solution is on the first request in Google or restart the game. They meet this problem minimize the game and create a theme, not even Pitesti to solve or to reflect on how it can be solved.

A
Alexandr_2018 17.03.20

VETER15
Do not be angry that some time did not write to you, gracious Sovereign: inasmuch as till this day, this needs to work for you.

A
Alexandr_2018 17.03.20

Bupycop

A
Alexandr_2018 17.03.20

and it's not just in the hands of the curves of programmers igrodelov. Any change in the program leads to a geometric progression bugs and surprising discoveries in the behavior units. Since the kernel is also written by a man, and all handlers, procedures, and functions - the same people. And one cannot foresee everything. And then there are the square wheels to ride on the steps, crutches, flying fish, etc.

A
Aleksandr72 17.03.20

On the topic every two days updated cash merchants. And Yes, the more often you trade with the same merchant, the more cash he will have next time. Conversely, the less likely to apply to a particular merchant, the less he will have money. Drops to nominal value. The value as the maximum growth of cash depends on the steepness of the merchant. The steeper the merchant, the more cash he gets. The poor merchant in This, the richest merchants in the Rataj trading in houses, hawkers on the streets of poorer. But still Rataj from the merchant Hawker, which is the opposite Armorsmith and trades hall, raised with him to 7 thousand coins at the next meeting. But the armorer targowego in front of the house, reached 41 thousand coins. Somehow, according to my personal observations. Because we have a habit to pull all spoked, the benefit of the horse rushing half a ton + he 160 kg), often had the problem of whom to dump the good because of the lack of coins from merchants. Here and noticed what I wrote above)

K
Kirill Reshetov 17.03.20

Александр72
Thank you for such a detailed answer) but where so much money to do? I have about 30 thousand and I don't know where to put the money hahaha

A
Alexandr_2018 17.03.20

money nowhere to go. Only repair armor when pumping 2-3K in the negative. But it is easy kompensiruet loot. So that money is evil.