3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Budaev Dmitriy 17.03.20 01:39 pm

Problems with the console. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Guys please tell me what could be the problem . The console opens as part of adding Expo , level and godmod exactly work . But adding items does not work .
14 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hirok 17.03.20

do you mean the wrong type in it.

_
_EnjoyTheViolence_ 17.03.20

additem('Wesley')

B
Budaev Dmitriy 17.03.20

Hirok
The joke is that that is correct.

.Chiken 17.03.20

Dmitry Budaev
But register when you enter comply? xD

H
Hirok 17.03.20

Dmitry Budaev
If others are introduced, then the problem is in input, not in the game or the console itself.

_
_EnjoyTheViolence_ 17.03.20

Dmitry Budaev
And how would ctrl+c and ctrl+v works I checked

B
Budaev Dmitriy 17.03.20

_EnjoyTheViolence_
Hirok
.Chiken
When it was still playing on the other computer, all the rules were , everything worked . Tried to enter through ctrlz and tactical missiles Corporation , do not care . C++ should, too , even perestanavlivat.

D
Dedushka-B 17.03.20

Dmitry Budaev
If that does not help, then maybe the commands you enter, not modern for your version of the game.

.Chiken 17.03.20

Dmitry Budaev
Well, come on, drink the details: game version, edition (Steam, GOG, GOTY\no), the console on which version rocked, what commands to type xD

B
Budaev Dmitriy 17.03.20

Dedushka-B
.Chiken
Version latest you with one addition , the team receiving any item does not work , only basic loot, God mode , experience and level .And and mod to the console and just activate the console without mods , the effect is the same.

D
Dedushka-B 17.03.20

Dmitry Budaev
What do you mean with One Supplement? Download two and find a normal team for the full game, I think that the dog rummaged here With the advent of patches and DLC, could change and ID objects. So in Skyrim, mess with it was full.
And CD Projekt RED's fantasy, anything will be more abruptly!

B
Budaev Dmitriy 17.03.20

Dedushka-B
Game bought in steam and separately the addition of the heart Stone . Once again, before all these commands worked , the same version 1.31 . Okay in short, I realized that such a problem few people faced , found on another forum a guy with the same problem , but there are also not able to solve. Anyway thanks for the help .Can still gonna download the GOTY version and try .

f
fonzo102 17.03.20

People! Tell me!! Passed the game got everything!! Start a new game+!!! What to do with the armor and swords? There is a sense them to continue to play?? Or again all you need to collect??

s
sabbat75 17.03.20

fonzo102
It is necessary to collect all over again or put the mod http://www.playground.ru/files/witcher_3_wild_hunt_avtolevel_broni_i_oruzhiya_1_31-153482/