3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sargarus 17.03.20 01:39 pm

Disable timer War of the Chosen (XCOM 2)

How to disable the timer or add moves in the War of the Chosen?
11 Comments
Sort by:
s
sKard 17.03.20

pLast1c
On what difficulty you play? I completely missed the timer on all missions, but through the orders of the factions to increase the duration to 2 turns.

m
mustangar 17.03.20

pLast1c
The mod is called TimerTweaks. To take either steamworkshop, either http://xcom2.smods.ru/?s=timer

S
Sargarus 17.03.20

mustangar
ATP

S
Sargarus 17.03.20

mustangar
And there are pirates? something that doesn't work

m
mustangar 17.03.20

pLast1c
No matter - for the pirates or license. Pirates in the folder XCOM2WotC\XComGame create the Mods folder, so the path looked XCOM2WotC\XComGame\Mods out there and throw mod. Start the launcher, select the mod in the list and start the game. If you want to configure the number of moves, the fashion TimerTweaks in the Config folder look for a file XComMissions.ini and open it in a text editor. And then ruled by the values of the moves for the missions on every difficulty or just for you need.
Example
[HackWorkstation] - type of mission hacking device others
BaseTimerLength_Rookie=11 - difficulty beginner 11 - Chodov
BaseTimerLength_Veteran=11 -difficulty veteran,... etc.
BaseTimerLength_Commander=11
BaseTimerLength_Legend=11

S
Sargarus 17.03.20

mustangar
Clear the launcher just doesn't work for WoTC(

S
Sargarus 17.03.20

J
Jerzy3 17.03.20

pLast1c

And Lancer and do not need the hand all you can do. In the folder XCOM2WotC\XComGame\Config find the file DefaultModOptions.ini. Open it in Notepad and enter the name of the mods on the principle ActiveMods=your mod's name.
Only the name of the mod folder must match the name of its file with the extension .XComMod, but it is not always fashion work.

m
mustangar 17.03.20

pLast1c
Or so said Jerzy3 or throw it http://rgho.st/6sSHPpwXk in the folder with the launcher.

S
Sargarus 17.03.20

mustangar
did not help, so do not run the launcher.

S
Sargarus 17.03.20

Although I found the solution stupid in the config is disabling.