3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Login taki Ukazan 17.03.20 01:39 pm

Replace the CPU with the purchase of a new mother

Now I have processor AMD Phonom II X4 975 (BE). And mother ASUS M4A77TD PRO.

Chose to replace the Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P.

And there was the following question:
If you change the mother, how much better you will raise the percent of the AMD FX-8300? The big difference is the fact that worth now, or not (in General, whether to change the percent? ) ?
10 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vovan Wolfovich 17.03.20

The username is still Listed
The difference will be significant, for 45 nm and 4 cores vs 8 cores and 32 nm.
FX already has the required set of instructions for the games SSE4.1, 4.2, unlike AMD Phenom II X4 975. You can play the origin of.
With regards to the comparison, decide 8 cores, giving a total of +60% to the performance value and 75 in acceleration.
Сравнениеhttp://cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/AMD-Phenom-II-X4-975-vs-AMD-FX-8300/m3020vsm7163
In games Google. Modern games a good friend with multithreading and 6 cores, at least.
However, frankly, sorting out the iron, not the best idea. But, I'm Paul, just look, so do not have the necessary funds to build the new. Personally, I would prefer to collect new, for example 1600 + 3200 16 GB + B350 28 000 rubles, one of the best gaming solutions today. Further, only 8700 from Intel. Here
The comparison in games
Still looking what's up with the graphics cards. Probably not worth the bother, if everything else is iron poor.

L
Login taki Ukazan 17.03.20

VOVAN WOLF
None the Assembly decided to take ASUS Radeon RX560 O4G EVO 4GB 128bit (1187/6000)

A
Apti 17.03.20

Question. And why did you decide to switch from one legacy platform to another obsolete platform ?
If you love AMD, I would take the motherboard on AM4 socket under Ryzen. If neutral, then at least of the inexpensive 1151 mothers for intel processors.
Moreover, there are mother's with support for DDR3 memory, not to change

L

Artie
Confused.. Well, let's say I'm neutral, what then the Assembly(mother, percents, the RAM vidyuhi) can offer in the area of 30K rubles? BP now is good for 650W. Well, the hard identity.

V
Vovan Wolfovich 17.03.20

Your build
Магазинhttps://www.computeruniverse.ru
But the graphics card You have, so I thought. Then this is bad. Then have them view and calculatrice.
Пример_1
Пример_2
Much it PC to collect. Card has risen, the RAM has risen. As above suggested, to take on Intel, preferably i7 - 3770 / 4770 / 4790 / 6700 / 7700. View offers in the b/u market.

L

VOVAN WOLF
Thank you, about it now and will try to find. Unfortunately on this website eTire goods on 2K rubles more expensive. Weird.

L

VOVAN WOLF

Such building standards will be?

V
Vovan Wolfovich 17.03.20

Socket? You Ukrainian? Sadly, there is better local to watch of course. And 30 000 hryvnia, and not the ruble. There is limit on purchases below about 250 euros if I remember correctly.
So, for starters, the CPU is replaceable on 1600 (without X). It makes no sense to take X when the normal 1600 multiplier can easily catch up with the 1600S. Moreover, the BOX version of the 1600 has a great cooler in the kit, allowing you to save even. On this cooler and overclocking.
RAM in Germany, 12 000, under Riesen channel, are accelerated up to 3066 MHz.
Motherboard, tolerable, but if none of the options that I suggested - PC MATE, price 4600, and the most popular option. In Russia I did not find, took the Tomahawk, the option of a torch, the more expensive 1000 somewhere. The motherboard is the same good.
The graphics card is debatable, but as I said, with all the problems. View Palit GTX 1060 6GB Jetstream and Super Jetstream variant. 13300 You like there, it fits.
Remember, the CPU 1600, it is cheaper for 500 hryvnia. Keep in mind that only the BOX has the cooler kit, 1600S - NO!
On Intel, I'll probably pass, I wanted to offer. On i5 4-core to collect better not. But the 8400 in a pinch you can put in the future an upgrade to the 8700. Just keep in mind. Already have AMD should come out. But Intel is more expensive motherboard + cooling will have to buy.
By the way, the video card, you will be in the second, third quarter.
You have the same choice as I was. I chose AMD, money is running out.

L

VOVAN WOLF
Clear)) Well, for now I'll wait until the summer, we'll see more. Maybe butet what else will have to wait)
Thank you)

D
Denis Kyokushin 17.03.20

FX-s do not cope well with games running on a single core.If you want to go back to the old games(Crysis 1,Witcher 1) good performance from 8300 do not wait