3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Atashka-56 17.03.20 01:39 pm

Eczecstwa (Final Fantasy 15)

Hello. Eczecstwa in gear it cheat costumes? Take off your characters invulnerable, not much fun... who ever uses Them? why do they need?
P. S. the Psychology of such a thing when you meet a high-level monster and are unable to overcome him, knowing that in the inventory are eczecstwa, it is very difficult not to use them, but it does not breaks the whole game?
10 Comments
Sort by:
D
DOLOMIT_YuRA 17.03.20

hi how do you play is she worth it or not ??

A
Atashka-56 17.03.20

DOLOMIT_ЮРА
Definitely worth it, because it is finalka. But eczecstwa annoying me...

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 17.03.20

Atashka-56
and you can screen the exosuit?

d
davian025 17.03.20

Atashka-56
you have litsuha pirates or if pirates how to get these costumes?

B
Blue Whale|DarkusELVarez 17.03.20

Atashka-56
They are for those who want to put a slight difficulty. They are, incidentally, not uber. May experience to say that a thing is quite controversial. I one mug (LVL 14) pitched two red giants (LVL 42) for 10 minutes. And he was left with slightly less than half the energy. So think of himself.

A
Atashka-56 17.03.20

Lelik_mc_kawai
https://shazoo.ru/2017/07/31/54884/poslednij-apdejt-final-fantasy-xv-dobavil-ekzokostyumy-i-prodlil-festival-chokobo

davian025
I have a license.

Blue Whale|DarkusELVarez
I just don't want to put a slight difficulty. Well, here you are with this costume has won three times the LVL of the monster, is it not IMBA?

J
JuvialS 17.03.20

Atashka-56
So they still need to charge, and they are made for special temporary jobs that would not die every time from difficulties, there is even a temporary job, the first Chapter of monsters with LVL 64-70. And so in a normal game it makes no sense to use the charging can only be bought in store special products for points of temporary jobs.

A
Atashka-56 17.03.20

I'm exosuit easily killed on the road at night demon iron giant, and with him the fire demon giant, is this normal? Is the idea we should not be afraid of them and don't go anywhere near? All the atmosphere deteriorates.

J
JuvialS 17.03.20

Yes it is normal for ideas these costumes say this as a stick wand, still they don't give you strength or something else with a mob above your LVL for example from 100 to Tinker will have 2-3 hours if you example LVL 30. Plus they still in order to fully appreciate the kings arms, it still eats HP when used, even on the consoles there are these suits. They are not present only in multiplayer. Do not forget that after passing will be a rebirth and there is already a level above.

a
altair-2050 17.03.20

It charges through a certain amount of time? Saw somehow the timer 18h, and the countdown went on.