3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zakkon13 17.03.20 07:44 pm

What to do with the money? (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Good day comrades. It's been 4 days since I started to play in Kingdom come,all of which I spent 3-4 hours on this... Hmm. In this wonderful game, Kalita rings not very honest and earn a pittance(16000), and what to do with it? Well Konyaki Sleipnir I have bought a body kit on it too, go to good armor and a good sword that I found doing a quest about investigating the massacre at the stables. In General the question than how to spend money, I may have missed something? You can buy a house for example? Or village?) Or where do they spend it?
33 Comments
Sort by:
V
VETER15 17.03.20

Zakkon13
First of all we have.
You can throw out on the road, people will gather.
Buy things to throw, people also gather.
Be a good knight)

V
VioO 17.03.20

also a question came about the money)
and where the best horse is for sale?

G
Gaztelua 17.03.20

Fully understand, soon 3rd tens of thousands to go and sit on them like Scrooge and not know what to do

Z
Zakkon13 17.03.20

VETER15
Ahahaha, my friend suggested the same thing, but how can I be a knight if I holopina the son of a blacksmith:(

Z
Zakkon13 17.03.20

VioO
I do not know what is the best, I took for reasons of mythology. Sleipnir the horse of Odin:) also, the fifth level.

s
svt94 17.03.20

Zakkon13
In the tavern you can buy a room at always for 200 here's the house in every village:)

Z
Zakkon13 17.03.20

svt94
Yeah, but I still can bomgar in Rataj in a refugee camp to sleep for free on a litter, all the profit, and free:))

x
xoen 17.03.20

Zakkon13 wrote:
where do they spend it?
To throw money, save yourself from the burden of the pennies ;)

VioO wrote:
and where the best horse is for sale?
here посмотритеhttp://forums.playground.ru/kingdom_come_deliverance/tech/luchshij_kon_po_parametram-956215/#comment-17123140
Zakkon13 wrote:
Yeah, but I still can bomgar in Rataj in a refugee camp to sleep for free on a litter, all the profit, and free:))
And not only there. And if you need a perk to take, better straw, and nothing will come up ;)
Any camp in the woods, Parking Polovtsy, in the monastery, the charcoal burners etc these places more than with a normal bed. Fell on the straw and slept off. Lepota ;)

Z
Zakkon13 17.03.20

Oh, this realism)))

V
VioO 17.03.20

By the way,the question is not on topic,but don't want to create a separate topic. Where to get venison??it was her,and not red deer meat =_= already having trouble with the quest delicatessen,asks for venison,but I only have red deer meat,which is not suitable :(

G
GG4 17.03.20

In all games always got money in my pocket and nothing to spend it on. And every time in each game, ask such a question then why.

A
Anzhelika04 17.03.20

VioO
error translation need meat ROE deer is a small deer without horns they will immediately notice them. Jump and run fast.

Z
Zakkon13 17.03.20

GG4
I do not agree, not every. And the more there is to spend. Skyrim - house + pumping skills, Morrowind do not say anything. The Witcher 3 - the rules of money managed to score only on the passage of new game + and then Muscente sneaky trader is shaken out of me in one run all the money. And there are many examples, immediately do not understand why they.

s
serg5555 17.03.20

Money in this game is not needed. From the word at all

Z
ZasraneZZZ 17.03.20

well, if you play the thief = bblo mainly for the ambiance and level-up perks, but if you don't feel that every passer-by for the pocket and the merchant for the chest you have on the armor of poaching to earn some money and landlord's outfits for the charisma also to fork out the beds in the taverns, not only for a comfortable usipa, and for the most part from the chests to buy, and repairs, pumped or not, to spend all one need... in short the economy without theft hard.

a
alexius2301 Akimov 17.03.20

On hookers and booze,realism the same?

A
Alexandr_2018 17.03.20

ZasraneZZZобошелся even without the br. Only strangled storyteller for the cube. The rest of the meat shoot and the Polovtsian packs put. Money 30K+. Is the quest for the pieces of the charlatan sword, so there's one armorer does not want to give a piece of the sword. Need to steal. For the rest, no theft is possible.

Z
Zakkon13 17.03.20

alexius2301 Akimov
Spend say and so hard to do, but the girls are cheap, and if the bargain if not for 35-40 pennies services provide.
Alexandr_2018
Yes, I'm also stealing is not particularly engaged, in fact, all proceeds for the robbers.

S
Sergey Karpunkov 17.03.20

Damn habit to collect everything that isn't nailed down. Accumulated overwork 78к. It is time to buy a castle with forge and loopholes.
Alexandr_2018
Three pieces twice had to steal. More about two not yet explored.

A
Alexandr_2018 17.03.20

Sergey Karpenkov
laughed about the stuff, but in fact the beginning of the game makes money as a major resource and only later makes it not mandatory. Now the corpses are searched only for the sake of exclusive loot. And pick up his arrow.