3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
origamikiller 17.03.20 07:44 pm

FPS affects the speed? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Share your experience, racers.

To my shame, only found out about this problem. It was assumed that it remained in the days of San Andreas, there was encountered such nonsense.
14 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vovan Wolfovich 17.03.20

origamibiro
FPS is just the frame rate per second. The most important indicators is the time frame, which affects the smoothness and the delay in milliseconds for the appearance of the frame. These two indicators are related, but the FPS is only secondary.
None of these indicators could not affect the speed, I understand the car in the game, just no way.
But the bungling very even. You should also note the criticality of the FPS, You're not going to play at 25fps and below?

o
origamikiller 17.03.20

VOVAN WOLF
For reference (remove the space after .com):
gtaforums.com /topic/838999-fps-at-racing-30-vs-60-vs-120-vs-144
Just the subject for more than a year, I wonder what has changed with patches.

Noticed the problem after the statement of one of the players that I say high fps player and to me it makes no sense to compete. Then remarked that in becontacted after an almost perfect lap-I lost 10 more seconds to another, looked him twitch – and this guy even does not use shortcuts, he metalocene fps (and the graphics escape in the least) and I have a lock at 60. Hence thought.

The situation is sad, for without the rifle and the picture is very pours.

V
Vovan Wolfovich 17.03.20

origamibiro
Are you laughing at? Milliseconds. For starters, to get the 144 frame need the appropriate computer + monitor.
The patches, the game has already received, all that is needed is added in the form of additions to the game.
The idea is that in such games needs to be synchronized players, including FPS. There he heard the phrase: synchronous online server, 60hz / 16.67 ms. From the fact that the picture runs faster, should make the car faster. Response and time frame affect only the input and output with keyboard / mouse. Such things are more appropriate in the single-player version of the game. However, it seems the developers have neglected such things, and here works the same principle as in other games, the latency for the whole online, you have to understand that matters FPS.
I read something interesting, here it is:
Ссылкаhttps://www.reddit.com/r/gtaonline/comments/4t94tl/can_you_drive_faster_with_higher_fps/
But need a monitor at 100+ Hz in order to lower the settings and have the same advantage.

o
origamikiller 17.03.20

VOVAN WOLF
Now went to the Fall II" and the first attempt at 5 seconds faster than the last record. 5 seconds is a lot. But if race 3 or more laps? Hmm.

M
MunchkiN 616 17.03.20

good game good fps does not affect the speed
however, there is for example any of the GPU fuseki and some pitch particles which are calculated by the tree without adjusting for time. still some sadiri wiggle travona or ripples in principle, if torn from the CPU can live on your relativistic time
this is with regard to high fps
low CPU fps of LM as pravelo always leads to time dilation because it's a lot of calculations which are not quite clear to me why lead to a real slow time of percent on 30-60 at 3-5 fps. the same applies to physics and there is something very massive on the CPU, the game just freezes for say 10 seconds and the player sees is not what is going to happen in 10 seconds and that happened in 1 frame
regarding жта5 there like tou high fps is working correctly

A
Azaz Ololoev 17.03.20

origamibiro
VOVAN WOLF
GTA is very fps dependent game, and the maximum speed with the acceleration you can get from cars just for the fps above 120, 60-90 will be comfortable in gonochki, but anything below be prepared to merge all the races
about over & under Hz, with or without her we all have different results issues

t
t830x 17.03.20

This is confirmation of the words Azaz Ololoev:

Yesterday people rolled them as I understand 21:9 monitors, first stayed with them almost the same but then from somewhere I went

A
AnPei 17.03.20

t830x
With such a drive to win count (obstacles hit, the turns incorrectly includes the basic rule to slow down before the turn and not at it ). Not always in a race, the speed helps ( due to the large speed control is a point fly). So you know that the rate affects the level of Persian in the game you have every day to go and roll. The game has bugs - a long time until recently RE-7B was faster than max. pumped . To win all we need to monitor is also important as the number of FPS (the fps is affected, the topic is not new).

o
origamikiller 17.03.20

t830x wrote:
they as I understand 21:9 monitors
:)) To break away from them – you need two of these.

UPD.: But joking aside: the dependency more fps above the speed of the characteristic apparently for all cars except Viseris (for her the opposite is true – the maximum speed at 30 fps)
In the table the results of the direct two-minute track:

(each result is the average of the three runs, the error does not write off)

No more questions, thank you.

t
t830x 17.03.20

An__ei
I know I'm not a racer, just needed a dynamic scene in GTA to attestati nvenc in OBS Studio gtx 960 on the subject of squares in a particularly wild scenes when everything is drastically changing every second.

origamibiro
connected to the insertion haswel refresh :D

e
ed58963 17.03.20

origamibiro wrote:the guy even doesn't use shortcuts
for fifteen hundred races, including NODO, LSRC and FAST never met ezduny do not use any features coming first

and if so, why infa is not reflected in these reputable reviewers like Broughy1322 ?

o
origamikiller 17.03.20

ed58963 wrote:
why infa is not reflected in these reputable reviewers like Broughy1322 ?
Can tell a lie (it is necessary to revise a few spots), but in one of the GTA Fact-Finding it was about the real, but not too affect the result.

But the leader of the FAST'and, for example, recorded the following video
how it feels to race at 130 fps on gtaс signature: this is why i quit - unfair
ed58963 wrote:
for fifteen hundred races
And never faced with inexplicable victories, when first it is unlikely that a cheater and at the same time is clearly not a Pro-racer?
ed58963 wrote:
for fifteen hundred races, including NODO, LSRC and FAST never met ezduny do not use any features coming first
It was an ordinary person, in my case. With the clan almost always know what exactly you're worse.

e
ed58963 17.03.20

origamibiro
recently I faced 1 once in the premium race. people quickly came off and in General it looked very suspicious, even carbon couldn't catch up. as for VIDOS XS what's so admired. new sports car so steep that the maximum speed does and X80 and Wagner. here if to compare his arrival with 130fps with 60 then it would be more clear. anyway, I did not see anything special except that caught my eye as he touched the Board. but the subject at leisure study

and by the way how did you change fps with 30-60-120 in the experiment?

o
origamikiller 17.03.20

ed58963 wrote:
how did you change fps with 30-60-120 in the experiment?
2 of the three races – the plane (Locke means games at 30 and 60), 1 – in nvidiaInspector. 120 not recorded, there is free ceiling, all settings at minimum.
The experiment was sloppy of course, in a hurry, but it was enough that none of the results did not contradict the General direction. If this were not so – could be more thoughtful test.
ed58963 wrote:
I don't know that there's so admired
A glimpse of YouTube leafed – not found lap time better (although it is, of course, 3.44 at least), including the pariahs.