3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jacob Temple 17.03.20 07:45 pm

Exclamation marks? (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands)

sometimes in the game there are laptops with the icon supposedly they can be hacked. gg inserts them in the flash drive and starts to peck on the keys. and zero sense. tell me this is a glitch or the ability to break-it will appear in the plot. .the same canoe with civilians. I ask them a question and they don't Moo no calves.

23 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eugene8080 17.03.20

Jacob Temple
Just don't play it and all will be well.

T
TimKar 17.03.20

Jacob Temple
Hahaha, the bug pirates. Exclamation marks telling you where the hidden boxes with weapons, skill points, medals, etc.

S
Sorento NSK 17.03.20

kapets simple as the game rushed, started stupid questions that is why

S
Sprintin 17.03.20

Jacob Temple
glitch. should work.
hacking or questioning, even for pirates.

J
Jacob Temple 17.03.20

Sprintin
initially worked .in the stopped cars were informers they had 3 options. with each new machine options when choosing the interrogation became less now, I just shut it off. I thought it may have all that I was told to collect whatever new info I started to give.

J
Jacob Temple 17.03.20

353Accord353
stupid is the comments that you give. and the question is quite normal from the person for the first time sat down for this game.

J
Jacob Temple 17.03.20

Евгений8080
Eugene you're a genius. as I myself have not thought of?

H
Ham-Solo 17.03.20

Jacob Temple
when will take with laptops/lieutenants with an exclamation mark all the info on the part of Bolivia where you are, will only empty options/knock a goon
how to pass to another part, start all over again... there will be new caches

S
Sorento NSK 17.03.20

Jacob Temple
this is not stupid comments. First you yourself try to understand the situation fully, come to the office website, read the info before playing. And then I sat down at the game, not just that I went to write help me

J
Jacob Temple 17.03.20

353Accord353
I'm on YouTube before asking a question about an hour different gameplay looked. but at the time where players find laptops never came. so asked the question on the forum.

J
Jacob Temple 17.03.20

Ham-Solo
thank you for the info. so my assumptions were confirmed.I'm in the story has not yet come. so, learn the gameplay. it turns out the pen gained information. cant developers. why hang the icons on the Persians if they are dummies. only mislead players.

S
Sprintin 17.03.20

Jacob Temple
Yes, there seems to regions.
if you all the old shook all, only in the following region options.
logic as upgrades for the guns.
the fact that they are not lost in the region where all already know that pot of yubiki, and stupid.
353Accord353
you often go to the site before you start a new game?
don't be ridiculous.
why breed empty chatter? said if know, if not, keep silent.

v
v1806v 17.03.20

and I did not like the game is stupid . otkrytyi the world here explicitly superfluous . Throw a comp with igroy from the balcony . Lie on the couch and take a sleeping pill . Feel better - based on real events.

S
Sorento NSK 17.03.20

Sprintin
if you will still, often, before starting a new game, even long before its release, I always watch the videos, read information. And stuff I never smack!!! While it was not the pirates, all played, the questions were proper, the case, not so. I don't want to insult or offend, just guys, stupidity discussion forums unbearable

S
Sprintin 17.03.20

353Accord353
he asked a very specific question, and it is not stupid!
the stupidity here, from the creators of this game.
why lead people astray and once again drive on the map?
disable markers if everything is opened on site, and there will be issues.
the jamb on the face.
people are different, and not everyone will guess.
here to read the manual for this game, this is complete nonsense))))
by the way, you explain to me a hint of what people have bought smarter than you download torrent?
I was thinking just the opposite, people who bought this game smarter.
the game dummy!
I don't think she would surprise me at the end of the game.
Yes nice, but you can run, but it's empty , and do not treat about online, I'm better in Armu 3 play online than this.

S
Sorento NSK 17.03.20

Let it be so, all men are different players) I apologize if I offended anyone

v
vladik865 17.03.20

Just bugs the pirates. license these icons give you info about the mission/spares etc.

a
a_noob_is 17.03.20

Can see in the interface off the display.or try 1 2 3 at the end of the selection to push.

f
fox345 17.03.20

Jacob Temple
In the display settings disabled RAZVED. DISPLAY.

s
sayapov.valery2017 17.03.20

fox345
And how to open it? At what level? Until the 14th.
A screen similar to the my same in content screen in the game I have. And the on the keyboard to open the solution center notifications = This is probably inetnye the game?
Even name the same.