3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
soth325 17.03.20 07:45 pm

Do not spend pixels at crafting (Starbound)

Good afternoon, such problem, do not spend pixels at crafting. Played project a couple of years, but it seems like they introduced a system of cost of crafting most things. Let's say I made the armor of the scout on the anvil, bottom signed x800 common. The idea is to take away the pixels for crafting this item? or is it the price of an item from vendors? I have just the pixels in the lower left corner of the inventory remain unchanged and the amount does not change. Stimovsky version 1.3.3. I apologize in advance for nubstvo
4 Comments
Sort by:
n
neinoneon 17.03.20

soth325
Been years since I played, but perhaps if you spent not crafting resources? Pixels just like the pixel printer.

s
soth325 17.03.20

neinoneon
http://starbound.wikia.com/wiki/Pixels the first sentence of the second paragraph. With the resources, it is clear just there are many threads on the topic of farm pixels, because people supposedly don't have enough pixels to craft. Don't know, just would not like that it was a bug and I ruined the entire game. Apparently news updates is lost in the mists of time, because nothing sensible can not find

n
neinoneon 17.03.20

soth325
On the same site, visit any of the armor, you see - in requirements only metal ingots.

M
Mystery_Stranger111 17.03.20

This is an approximate price of the thing at the dealer.