3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mitsu Rju 17.03.20 07:45 pm

What do you expect from the second part? (State of Decay 2)

I have two games that I always thought 50% 50.
1. Stalker
2. State of Decay
This does not mean that 50% good and 50% bad. (In my understanding)
And the fact that fifty percent of the pull to play this game, and 50%
Trying to spit more and not install and to run this game.
The first part has not suffered many modifications, for example;
1. Ongoing departures from the game (regardless of computer power) are often the reason number two.
2. Unexpected spawn monsters (the Infected) could appear right beside the character., As well as them getting stuck in the texture of the game.
Most often, the indents in the ground., Under the floor in the house or release to another location.
3. The indents of the keys., When produced the need to go to the desktop to get rid of marquee.
4. The lack of a tactical pause, or assign to hot keys, Weapons and health Kits.
5. Of a Vehicle rollover, sometimes empty and blue.
Often when the trunk is full.
6. Overload character (Rabid) attack the infected, spawn can sometimes be off-scale before departure from the game. (When you get to fight back).,
As if the developers only think how to screw.
7. Freezes and crashes for some locations, when you where parked near the Car (Loaded)., Most often in the center (Where city Hall) when you try to carry cargo or the emergence of a new job.
8. Hanging in the texture of the earth backpack (Things) of the Deceased NPC.,
With further difficulty to pick up the belongings of the deceased colleague.,
9. The ill-conceived base. With a small number of beds and without possibility of extension, any base, at its sole discretion.
With a certain amount saved there is a problem with lack of sleep and Yes, the biggest base does not allow it.
10. Stupid power leveling., (The hero can be pumped even at the first level, up to the ceiling).,
But when going to another level (Increase) of approximately at least three orders of magnitude, all bleeding useless garbage.
In other words there is no further promotion.
11. Small problem with graphics., For example, the display of blood in a dark square on the ground.
Do not have time to receive the objects, in particular on the road (Standing damaged cars) as a result of a collision with a concrete wall.,
Despite the fact that it's not moving objects.
In General, I expect the next game to get rid of it., And if not.
What then is the issue to the developers., Which took your time and company resources if all hope for Mod-makers that they will correct your deficiencies.
Happens only on the schedule the company worked, without regard to previous errors..
So give these errors.
What are you waiting for...
23 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr.Kalashnikov 17.03.20

What do we expect from the second part.Something that was not in the first.

P
Protocol10 17.03.20

Mitsu Rju
Only two games of 50 on 50 ? Pfft Yes, their darkness is, those games except Stalker and sod.

L
Legion1130 17.03.20

I hope for more refinement of the gameplay:
1)to give survivors job: send them to the cleaning area, searching for supplies, protection outposts, etc.
2)Make the survivors more manly and independent, and they are every five minutes, you fall into depression, they may not be supplies to the base to convey.
3)to Increase the number of survivors and communities to diversify the interaction with them.
4)to Refine the mechanics of shooting, aiming some oak.
5)May add the view from the 1st person.
6)Add the little details(notes, situations, signs, meetings).
7)Add interesting quests, mini-quests.

A
Alex Conqueror 17.03.20

So she at least had....

M
Mitsu Rju 17.03.20

Protocol10
Well, I called for example., Or if you do not flag yourself can't understand, no inscriptions.,
Yes, and everyone has different tastes., I asked basically for State of Decay 2 and the Stalker was as an example, or need to bring a list of larger topics.

M
Mitsu Rju 17.03.20

Legion1130
I hope for more refinement of the gameplay:
I agree with all the above, just to remember all the shortcomings as it is not easy

M
Mitsu Rju 17.03.20

Alex Conqueror
So she at least had....
Will appear it will appear, that's the question!
Whether taken into account previous mistakes, or just with new graphics and maybe on another engine., So as I understand it, the previous will not pull and if they pull, then the glitches and errors will be greater than in the previous one.

A
Andrey Mariani 17.03.20

I hope majkrosovt will not radisani and will be able to play on win 7.

F
Fayrus 17.03.20

Mitsu Rju
For some reason the engine of the first part does not pull the co-op? How does the engine of the first part guarantees a large number of bugs?
Optimization.
- Good networking code.

N
NightHawkreal 17.03.20

I wish NPCs were shooting from the car or dropping those who climb from their side.

b
barmaley79 17.03.20

I'd like a mode without the stupid spawn. in the middle of the map. only from the edges. the type came. or even to every single zombie to kill and new it was not.
Yes. to zombies could not climb over fences and so on.

and very furious sticky keys this is especially true when the crowd around.

v
varw 17.03.20

More survival(That added hunger,thirst,injury by body parts and not have to stamina increase)

N
Nikita Lisovskiy 17.03.20

Well,I'd like 2 things
KOOP - will be :3
Improvement rukopashki
What? There is not much to shoot,from walkers run to you,so basically beat them with your hands,knives,sticks, etc

V
Vampire_98 17.03.20

I would like to see in the game a great open world co-op mode, and good graphics !)

L
Len4ik00N 17.03.20

I would like to see more balance and adequacy to the other survivors were not so stupid and helpless; to not have to rush back and forth across the map, performing repetitive tasks, and most importantly, to the number of zombies was limited and at least approximately match the location, not as in the first part: the map is small, and zombies for the whole metropolis, and how many of them don't, they are not something that do not end, and even the number is not reduced.

F
FarHarya 17.03.20

I'd like to see at least a small, but customization. And then all gloomy though, go have fun.
Because the yard zombie Apocalypse

g
gasinch 17.03.20

In the first part of playing was the most recent of all. Tried it when just came out but does not pull the computer, on low graphics settings I almost threw up from mixing all these colors. When the hardware is more powerful, and after hearing a lot of forest feedback on the game is immediately decided . Maybe this moment is all fixed, maybe I fell in love with the atmosphere of the game and did not notice all these deficiencies. Mix underground indie and AAA games have formed a wonderful exciting gameplay which is enough for me at 6 hours, despite the fact that I game with two DLC. Multiplayer the answer is very simple, even a tiny 2 friends and even better a split screen. It would have been immortal. 6 hours to change the immortality...Wife, father, mother, grandfather all stood in the queue to play with me!!!!....
One game to rule them all,
It is more important than all,
It will bring everyone together
And sign in the darkness.

J
Joe Johnson 17.03.20

State of Decay 2 no,but you hang in there)))

C
CerberoZZZ 17.03.20

I am expecting a very large area, more functionalities into the strategic planning. More buildings, more features, more team which we are entering campaign game. In the first part of the steep inclinations it was, the garden ,the library ,the infirmary.. which by the way you could upgrade to research lab. I want more damn it . A workshop about boosting and tuning chariots of death, a unique military laboratory for the production of anti-viruses,drugs, or even viruses against the enemy. The opportunity to explore and build combat towers and drones.) In short without these things don't even come

G
Geodezist89 17.03.20

1) Improve the base - collected materials and made higher fences, the wire must detain the foe, and then they climb and not get stuck even.
2) the Ability to assign NPCs to the post patrol.
3) add Faction - survivalist, bandits, soldiers, etc. the War between the factions, capture the base.
4) the Ability to change clothes features clothing.
5) CRAFTING!!! MORE CRAFTING!!! Blacksmithing, mechanic, carpenter, etc.
6) More variety of weapons - bows, swords, CROSSBOW, trebuchet I do not know why, but maybe useful)))
7) Transportation - motorcycles, horse, tank, helicopter, mortar with a broom)))
8) the Ability to play for one character - if you lie down, it is not necessary to switch to another character.