3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_fortexe 17.03.20 07:46 pm

Full and fast pumping all 18 skills and General level (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

All get skill points when you level up and invest in magic.

1. One-handed and two-handed weapons, shooting, stealth:

They need to pump in the beginning of the game, once free from the handcuffs: when You go along Hadvar or Ralofom by sleeping bear conductor stops - take advantage of this moment and inflict damage of one-handed and two-handed weapons or a bow. He would not fight and not die. If hit from behind in stealth mode, it is possible to pump more and stealth.

2. Stealth:

Before arriving in Riverwood, activate the mark of the Thief (and after change them depending on pump skill). After arriving in Riverwood go to the tavern, taking off gear, go in the corner in stealth mode and hold down the auto-walk away - leave it for an hour and get 100 level on this skill.

3. Pickpocketing:

Stealth will now be enough to steal the residents in broad daylight. Before each theft, use quick save and, if failed, use the quick download. The amount of experience affects the value and weight of the subject. Especially good to steal from the teachers: continue, pay for 1 lesson, steal back the money and, if it fails, reboot and try again. So you'll have the skill and money to save.

4. Recovery, heavy-light armor, blocking:

After pumping pickpocketing find near the river in Riverwood enemies. They will attack You, and You use the shield and treatment. After pumping, for example, heavy armor change it to easy or Vice versa.

5. Witchcraft:

Buy or find the spell soul trap, find, for example, the same prescribe, kill him and use this spell on his corpse to complete the spell. The spell somehow works for the dead.

6. Illusion:

Buy or find the spell "fading steps" and just use the open field to the total flow.

7. Change recovery:

Buy or find the spell Balance. Use it and a healing spell in two hands to full flow.

8. Destruction:

In the Whiterun Guild Associates, in the introductory mission to attack the opponent's magic damage with two hands, not cold steel.

9. Alchemy:

Build or buy a house with a garden. They grow three ingredients: Maura tenella, cheshuichatoe and creeping vine. Collect them in a quantity of approximately 300 pieces of each and brew potions, only one of them, because they give the most experience.

10. Blacksmithing:

The money from the sale of potions to buy up iron ingots and leather strips (or make them). About 2K daggers will be enough to pump skill.

11. Enchantment:

Buy filled soul gems and use them to created the daggers and sell them after the court magician.

12. Eloquence:

There is already with their hands. The amount of experience depends on the price of sold or purchased subject. Skill a little pump in the process of selling potions and daggers.

13. Hacking:

There is no General method for leveling this skill. Accumulate a sufficient amount of keys and break the chests and showcases in major cities. Much of this Museum in Markarth.

Bleeding General level:

Because skill illusion is fully pumped, it is now possible to buy That spell harmony Trevisa Nelarine in the College of Winterhold after completing the quest "Ritual spell Illusion". After the purchase make a skill legendary.

Enchant all your stuff for cheaper illusion, the rate of Magicka regeneration. and total magic. Make a skill Go to the most populated place in Skyrim (for example, the shopping area of Whiterun or Riften) and use the spell harmony. Skill will rise to several points and multiple use of spells can make it again fully pumped. Points received level of spend is already what you want. Upon reaching the 251 level of skill points enough for all 18 skills. (before all this it is necessary to disable the AutoSave, because the high probability that the games will leave in the process flow).

How else can you improve?
9 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bombardirovschik 17.03.20

not simpler to use cheats? Especially pleased to leave with his alcoholbuy for a week real time to pump a walk

I
Inkvizitor nubov 17.03.20

can be useful thank you

B
BenziLLLa 17.03.20

I'd rather the console crash, than suffer such a thing.
Even without cheating there are ways a faster and more comfortable pumping.
Is it me or is it really some kind of well, quite an ancient accordion?

H
Hireidan 17.03.20

Bomber
I agree: the effect is the same, hemorrhoids less.

B
Bombardirovschik 17.03.20

Yaevin93
hemorrhoids a lot less! and there will be a week to steal coconuts!

m
magister1 17.03.20

And how much the author has gone to all this? Week?

D
DirtyLol 17.03.20

fresh arrived.

V
Vladislav Sobolev 17.03.20

Here's a pancake! And I, as a queer play without even knowing how to properly skills to develop. How I'll live on, don't know=(. But as for me, is complete crap. In the sky you should play for fun, for zadrotstva from the Kill 100 mobs or Rob 100 people there are MMO-patches=).

H
HUNTER ON A DEAD 17.03.20

Or when not pumped all the skills and not doing all the quests for one passage for me and as for me hemorrhoids still that...