3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vito_Scalletta 17.03.20 07:46 pm

Not all phrases multi-language (Mass Effect)

Play English voice acting with subtitles crack and for some reason, not all phrases translated. For example, the phrase the NPC before landing on Eden Prime, where they say that the squad Shepard Brawn of this operation. For some, this is of course a trifle, but I recently watched a video where the person English voice and it all is fully translated. So, how to achieve this or a crack to put for this.
9 Comments
Sort by:
p
puumar 17.03.20

to buy a license.

V
Vito_Scalletta 17.03.20

puumar
To buy a license the game, which for 11 years was not very helpful.

L
Laidiger 17.03.20

puumar
License English in Origin, what is the Incentive. So it is not advisable, you still have to put Rusik!

O
Oleg V 17.03.20

everywhere there were shallow shoals-accept this harsh reality and do not worry...

K
Kostya_Vong 17.03.20

Vito_Scalletta
dude, the whole month was a share in the origin of, 384 rubles for the ME Trilogy, part 1 with all the additions (of which 2:) not expensive...
the same fun was with the Trilogy of the Crisis, also 384 of the ruble...

v
verchic 17.03.20

Fully licensed English, Russian there's even subtitles there. What is the origin of that steam.
I also have a bug with the subtitles before landing, tried localization from different sites - one hell.

M
MunchkiN 616 17.03.20

repco problems
the original version of the disk had a voice overseas and the letters of the Slavic
however, the untranslated phrase there like it was when listed on the Mako go for the penny, here

t
typok12 17.03.20

verchic wrote:
Fully licensed English, Russian there's even subtitles there.
It's funny yeah. :)
МЕ1-2 and the trilogy of Russian language is not supported.

Vito_Scalletta wrote:
So, how to achieve this or a crack to put for this.
Well, this I had to attend to. I МЕ1-2 CDs, all translated.
Here is the number. Some discs got in 10 years, dust blew, installed and played. )))
The first part translated Snowball Studios, they have long been in sight there. Try the Repack look.

E
EMPs 17.03.20

Even if someone Rusik said