3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
iamorlov 17.03.20 07:47 pm

Can't talk to quest NPCs (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Ran into a nasty bug, to continue the quest you need to talk to Richtungen, but the dialog button is always grayed, and the NPC is rooted to the spot, when I did not come to him. Download savegame and restarting the game did not help. Somebody with similar faced, or now all hope only on the patch?

10 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stribogg 17.03.20

I have so it is short lass of the Inn of Uici, which Henry spent a night on the booze with Bogatoi.. Well that after the quest.

B
Bupycop 17.03.20

iamorlov
If you push him, put the horse to it plotno himself around and NPC / call steed, so he pushed and pushed, MB will help)

i
iamorlov 17.03.20

Bupycop
I will try, hope will help, and what a shame, only got invested in the story

m
milcin7 17.03.20

Stribogg
OOO here I am with the quest ugarnul)))

B
Blaster Dark 17.03.20

Ahem, once went to the baths of Talberga, just went on the Mistress of the baths, BAM private property, walked away, and she swears... I wanted to wash and there just could be stolen, maybe after a while, maybe something else - I did what else, went 2-3 steps back and, voila, you can talk... But you didn't, you're there on private property do not wander?

A
ArtyomSM01 17.03.20

The same problem how to solve?

M
Mihail Svyatlov 17.03.20

And I have Teresa hung in the house (daughter Psheka Miller)

N
Nihilus speechwriter 17.03.20

I have trouble with the centurion Reynard, or as it there... some time ( I suspect after saves on the lists) has been disabled for conversation. Long gone, and when I came back to it across many levels-he's not talking. And it's so much tied!
With rehcarge the same topic, rose from his chair and stands. Button ‘E’ is gray. I ‘cured’ the stun. Right, TS brains.
Who knows how ‘right brain’ centurion? Through the console, or something else.. far away. Replay reluctance.

A
ArtyomSM01 17.03.20

Nihilus speechwriter
it is necessary that he attacked you,pulled out a gun.When will remove the weapon in its sheath,he razbaluetsya(but I have it razvalivaetsya current at the time)

N
Nihilus speechwriter 17.03.20

Yes, if to provoke him to attack, he can one socialize, but then again in a stupor. Beginning of the game.