3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
masterant 17.03.20 07:47 pm

The hall of Relics(in the temple Mital) (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Mital in the temple there is a hall of relics. it is necessary to pass 4-the ritual. one was with the statues, with the rest as. tell me how to pass them.
17 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bazeka 17.03.20

this is where the squares to run?

m
masterant 17.03.20

Yes

B
Bazeka 17.03.20

they are all similar, with little change, the main thing to calculate so as not to step again on the same cell 2жды and go through all the cells. on the right(from the entrance to the temple) will have to pass 2 Persians(i.e. 1m passed, took 2nd and pass.during the passage of the Persians are in place. To the left of the entrance to the temple as well as at the first, but you can go for land to switch the lever.

L
Libera 17.03.20

Bazeka
right do not have two, all the rituals took place in one without problems

B
Bazeka 17.03.20

Libera
not tried as you did(started from the bottom finished on the top) and do:)

m
masterant 17.03.20

but there's also a dead-end cells and the next is not possible

T
TimKar 17.03.20

masterant
YouTube to help you, there is a passage to this moment.

m
masterant 17.03.20

Genom94
alas no.

T
TimKar 17.03.20

masterant
there, I plate with lever at YouTube passed.

m
masterant 17.03.20

Genom94
throw sylochku

T
TimKar 17.03.20

masterant

m
masterant 17.03.20

Genom94
enchanting! GREAT THANKS!!!!!! That's what I understand: the question г0вно - a decent Answer! And that is why I have skills below the line and in the video in a circle on the right?(and I see many)

T
TimKar 17.03.20

masterant
one from the bottom is removed from the computer, and one on the right is with the console removed, on consoles only four skills fit =)

g
greenfox111 17.03.20

Genom94
Optional consoles, by connecting the gamepad will be the same interface.
Not four, but eight.

A
Aqilla 17.03.20

I have one Persian passed it. There is gold mosaic floors. If they stand up, then pressed the panel not reset, as usually happens if you stand on a simple stone floor. Jumped on them like a log - all turned out)))

M
Marat Zhanpeysov 17.03.20

Not get pass the puzzle. I know the solution of all but the walk through the cells the whole distance traveled may just be dumped on a random cell, with, of course, on the platform and not going back to the plates, which come. What can be the reason?

d
dilat 17.03.20

Marat Zhanpeisov
In-in. Spit, but scored on them. Reset randomly. And, I'm obviously not stepping on them again. Except that it seems to me that the reversal of the Persian WASD is considered as a step, and so they reset, but not positive