3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Piece_of_Shit 17.03.20 07:48 pm

After the first story, will be able to perform then all the side effects? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Take for example this: at the end of all active Storage on all planets, that is, the entrance is supposed to be blocked. If so, then data Core relics already to go will not work. So or log will still be possible? And this is only one of many tasks.
14 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hirok 17.03.20

All - no.
The game has calculated that you will carry out first three, and then continue to go through the story.

A
Alphalva 17.03.20

Piece_of_Shit
The plot Storage after the visit and clean will be sealed forever, and you cannot return to the first planet, if there just missed the extras, so missed. Everything else will be open.

P
Piece_of_Shit 17.03.20

Hirok
And there, where you can see a list of quests that can't be run after the story?

H
Hirok 17.03.20

Piece_of_Shit
As far as I know, no such list)
You simply start a new game+)

B
Bulletstorm777 17.03.20

I doubt that after the main sujecki it will be interesting to undergo additional quests,the really interesting special stages are very small.

P
Piece_of_Shit 17.03.20

Hirok one is not. I just wanted a different wagering to do.

H
Hirok 17.03.20

Piece_of_Shit
wagering in the game is not quite the word.
Paragon/renegade cut, morality is in principle no, as the consequences of decisions.

P
Piece_of_Shit 17.03.20

Hirok is, there are a few ways the same. Here I have two say about the main plot.

H
Hirok 17.03.20

Piece_of_Shit
Yes, there are no paths.
The only serious choice is to leave the core krogan or not.
Everything else generally does not affect absolutely anything.
Well, even the saving of data from pioneers. But it's the finale and it doesn't matter, because the character is tertiary.

s
shah-iyri 17.03.20

Hirok
And that there is a choice about the kernel? What are the consequences?

A
Alphalva 17.03.20

shah-iyri
No, you just either be allowed to build Outpost on Saadane or will be sent to hell.

t
typok12 17.03.20

Piece_of_Shit wrote:
certainly, there are several ways the same.
Don't listen to those Igrunov, they'll still not tell. Wikipedia for ME probably they write. :))
Listen to what they say in the dialogues. For example arrive on Woeld, we reach the base, and then you say about the Architect. And the first Architect to ease. As in the last trilogy, you need to listen to what they say, and build a sequence of transmission tasks. So you basting to Kadary first master Haverl to 84%, then fly on EOS, then Would, then return to Havel, and then fly to Kadar. On ease, the plot, nowhere to run is not necessary. There is 74%. Object 2 pass is not necessary, even in buildings with ghosts not to go. In General, if you don't quite get the last trilogy, then there will be quite difficult to navigate.
Not about impact, here's a bunch of influencing jobs in the future and it shows. It is IU fact, in one game, to claim that nothing has no effect. :D)))

K
Konstantin335 17.03.20

Hirok
tony_001
I think that the consequences of most decisions will be in the next part, if it does come out.

H
Hirok 17.03.20

Константин335
Well, the core is the most promising for variability solution for Croghan is the force with which to be reckoned. No wonder they were chosen as the object of assimilation.