3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SubRight 17.03.20 07:49 pm

Stopped work... (Final Fantasy 15)

I have a license of steam. 16 gigs operatives, GTX1070 8gb, percent AMD Ryzen 5 1600.
From time to time in single player missions happen in random moments. After restarting everything becomes all right for the next few hours. On all settings the situation is exactly the same. When you attempt to log on to multiplayer, the situation is exactly the same. However, even there's eye view will not let me. Watch the startup screen, and just give me the teaching that there is another frail, etc. - from Discontinued operation of the program Final Fantasy 15.... Maybe someone knows how to fix it? The game fell on the ears, but does not play to reveal yourself fully. Many thanks in advance.
8 Comments
Sort by:
S
SaniLLa 17.03.20

Try the standard dancing with a tambourine (run as administrator, priority changed to high), and the incentive is the verification of game files can also try some sort of file nedokazala, try to reduce graphics by 1 degree can be the driver fly off and recover

S
SubRight 17.03.20

SaniLLa
Thanks for the advice, but unfortunately, it's already done to no avail.

J
Just-Name 17.03.20

SubRight
Hi,found a solution? So far not so often,now every 20-30 minutes,so play is simply not possible...

X
X-Angel 17.03.20

The game has huge problems with memory leaks, I recommend the swap file to turn up to 2 times more RAM, for more play time.
The 32 gig and max graphics settings at 1440p resolution, page file to 8 gigs was enough only for 3-4 hours, put 64 gig, hoping 10 hours will suffice )
To ensure that the game crashes due to insufficient memory it is necessary to go in Windows in computer management, then event viewer - magazines Windows
in the Application tab will be an error message because the EXE file finals, and in the System tab will be written that exhausted the resources of the paging file

D
Dako7 17.03.20

SubRight
The same situation was, restarting the computer helped, in the game settings, the memory consumption of put on high, like 3-4 hours not flown.

S
SubRight 17.03.20

X-Angel
The name of the failing application: ffxv_s.exe, version: 1.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5a9d7b50
The name of the failing module: VCRUNTIME140.dll version: 14.12.25810.0, time stamp: 0x59dd7da2
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Offset error: 0x000000000000cda3
The failed process ID: 0x1858
Start time faulting application: 0x01d3b873050ace97
Path faulting application: E:\Steam\steamapps\common\FINAL FANTASY XV\ffxv_s.exe
Path faulting module: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\VCRUNTIME140.dll
Report ID: 94d37c6d-6cfd-470a-9451-f993963c64d1
The full name of the failing package:
The application code associated with the failed package:
Writes the error information in the log Windows
UPD: Tried a bunch of recovery options vcruntime140.dll all the same, MP will not allow the life of me. All refers to the same VCRUNTIME140.dll
The pagefile is also not the main focus, because of the memory started. Trying now to reinstall, describe later how it went and if it helped.

S
SISYNDR 17.03.20

exactly the same crap, can't find a solution. Play hunting, but the crashes just freeze

S
SubRight 17.03.20

Status Update: In the end, after the demolition of the system at the root, updating all drivers, dances with a tambourine and sacrifices nichrome has changed and this VCRUNTIME140.dll and frigs my brain. If someone solved this problem - write, really want multiplayer to taste, but without missions to play...
PS Thanks to all who responded already:)