3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alumiel 17.03.20 07:50 pm

Bug \"Miracles in the presence of the customer\" (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Took the shroud, spoke to the quack and agreed to meet at his house. Come to speak with him and begins an endless animation of conversation, as quest, the bird-nevelichka.
15 Comments
Sort by:
S
Setesh 17.03.20

You have though so, I Sawan took, and scored on a quest when he wanted to do was come to Church - and the corpse is gone, there is nothing to steal) But the quest and hanging, at least in the failed left, annoying

A
Alumiel 17.03.20

Well that said) I already wanted to steal the shroud, to place in the bag not occupied, and score to the patch))

J
James_Mails 17.03.20

Alumiel
So, is this the quest where you have another tooth, cheto and a branch to get to the Church? How did you get it, and I even can't

S
Setesh 17.03.20

James_Mails
branch arrow hit

J
James_Mails 17.03.20

Sites
um, I tried it boom need to get into this thread? Or the rope? And at first I also thought arrow to shoot down and shoot at the rope

c
cjlogistic 17.03.20

Yes same problem with animation when talking!!! The quest is stuck!!! And with the poor in chains eternal problem

S
Setesh 17.03.20

James_Mails
I just shot into the tree, the branch fell, or in what exact part I was aiming for

A
Alumiel 17.03.20

James_Mails
I also shoot in the rope at the base. And then it just shot to the top part of this thread, and dropped one small.

J
James_Mails 17.03.20

Sites
Alumiel
kapets, and it took me about 30 minutes and finally scored it....

z
zudmitt 17.03.20

James_Mails
Similarly, shot the rope in the trunk branch. Then he ran to the guards and gave his neck.

b
b1mbo 17.03.20

zudmitt
what would the guards not given to the neck, you need to climb to the top of the scaffolding

K
Kuivilla 17.03.20

The dialogue gained, helped me to wait for the night when he was asleep, on the bed, Wake him up and then it works.

A
Alumiel 17.03.20

Thank you I will try

k
kan kanich 17.03.20

Sites
If there's no corpse, he is here !
Spoiler

S
Setesh 17.03.20

kan kanich
cool, on the next pass, I'll know)