3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KingFish_ 17.03.20 07:52 pm

Should I join the Dark Brotherhood? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Don't know whether to join or not, advise
25 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrey Zelenyy 17.03.20

well, for a variety of gameplay should join

Z
Zombein 17.03.20

so worth it

f
flamingbit 17.03.20

Realized TM - Canon, I like conentrated suggest to join

D
DenProtiw 17.03.20

For me it is nothing interesting. I usually get rid of them

K
Krrrva 17.03.20

If you play the role of good dragonborn, it is not necessary. By the way, you can kill Astrid and then to kill theirs lair local Sheriff will give you not enough money. But for membership there is a plus, and the original con which has more HP and stamina

G
Grasekins 17.03.20

I joined

S
Sorento NSK 17.03.20

join all the guilds, they all have their interesting quests)

R
Redw00d 17.03.20

This is the same as to choose between the brothers of the storm and the Empire. The Imperials themselves are kind of boring. To kill the dark brotherhood and get a little gold? Or pass a great quest chain that will get a lot more fun? Don't know how you can select the first

S
ShikakuArx 17.03.20

This is the best Guild,IMHO.

n
nordwind24 17.03.20

Yes you can join, quests are not that bad and there still killing the Emperor to do the same.

A
ArmandoX 17.03.20

If you want to engage in assassinations, of course.

G
GG4 17.03.20

Not worth it.

E
Eremite_City 17.03.20

One who finds pleasure in quests
from the Dark Brotherhood or the Thieves Guild -
he is able to do Evil in real life.

f
froz_yeah 17.03.20

Undoubtedly Yes, murder of the Brotherhood you have the same will, as the destruction of megaton 3 folica, experience and loot, and you're an outcast in the community of the game.

K
KingFish_ 17.03.20

Thanks to all, I enter

A
Anglerfish 17.03.20

KingFish_
And permission to go pee are you kidding me? And who do you computer include? And who your character looks creates? Or after the vote is determined?

W
Wild Rider 17.03.20

If you play a swordsman or a mage, who do not speak either of one of the thieving/stealth skills, or just good character, it is not necessary. In all other cases (especially if joined the brothers of the storm or even anyone not specifically play) - it is strongly recommended to passage.

For example, I, with the passage of the SE for the first time, specifically ignored TB, thieves Guild and the mages Guild. Although they can all pile in the mix.

s
sonuly 17.03.20

Eremite_City And why only while playing Skyrim? And playing games about zombies, you really turn into him... Making the Namira quest you will become a man-eater in real life, etc.
What nonsense!

E
Evgeniy Cherednikov 17.03.20

I liked the dark brotherhood the fact that the orders to kill which is flawed, you need to kill those who should not have, for the integrity of the game.If new NPCs were born in the game and was replaced by the scene killed fully that would be great.But to kill the NPC thus slowly killing the game, as it is not fun.

f
fog666666 17.03.20

no, and no again only United Russia