3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nuar-Nochnoy 17.03.20 07:55 pm

Where are the tools for calibration? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

guys I'm sorry for you, this may be a stupid question but I'm new to Stalker and I was wondering where to find tools for calibration
who can tell where to look for them
8 Comments
Sort by:
d
djon2486 17.03.20

In Pripyat! in the old building of the BWC on the 2nd floor in a Department store in the cellar

z
zwweerr 17.03.20

Nuar-Night
set yourself Sigerous mod (I v.1.7) and the merchant for 30,000'll tell you where you can take them and the map will mark, and then another 30,000 will discover the secret of finding the second set ........ ))

K
Karnefis 17.03.20

Nuar-Night
The question is not stupid, and even relevant. I recently started to replay Call of Pripyat, and have already forgotten something. For example, where to find tools for calibration. To Pripyat I got, and the tools to search for not yet started. Think that they themselves are, and if not, will work hard to find myself, without the help of Google. And today, I open PG, what do I see Theme! Open, and... I guess now I know where I'm going armed with a favorite shotgun Predator and a hundred rounds of ammunition.

g
grothex 17.03.20

Aftor you the court:
today at 11:26 #
In Pripyat! in the old building of the BWC on the 2nd floor in a Department store in the cellar

6Mixa9 17.03.20

Nuar-Night
Possible spawn point, ie some of them :
Pripyat
1.Hospital, West wing, near the toilet, the window sill.
2.The hostel, the kitchen, behind the cupboard.
3.School, auditorium, on stage, in the corner.
4.The store Books,bus.
5.The basement of the Deli, before descending to the room with columns.
6.River port, near a green box.

Army tools in Pripyat
1.Hospital, West wing, the far toilet window sill.
2.In the pipe on the street, in the West, for KBO Anniversary.
3.In the green box from under the debris in the pool at the monument, at the cinema Prometheus.
4.Kindergarten, verandah, surrounded by anomalies.

M
M5SG0C 17.03.20

Depends on the modification of the game. I had a mod where all the tools were not in those places in which they are in most mods.

S
Spartak_TV 17.03.20

no mods tools are located in old CCD on the 2nd floor(spoiler:there burer) and in the Department store in the basement(and there is the jerboa,so the shotgun is there need to be,and along with the detector if you go there anomaly)

K
KrammE86 17.03.20

some of the challenges...