3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
frob155 17.03.20 07:55 pm

Trainer (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

https://www.google.ru/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0ahUKEwia98OSz8LZAhXDCiwKHShhDcQQFggoMAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.apocanow.ru%2Ftrainers%2F125%2Fdivinity-original-sin-2&usg=AOvVaw0EdPOhcJXYgdNkRxg8-2L-
how to use the version of the trainer 3.0.171.819
I have that does not work, in addition to activating it in the game. and he's a little bit unconventional, not like the previous version. where everything is simple and clear, just where in the game you have to press the keys F1-F12. Because some things differently. and it doesn't work like that. game as evil the latest version of this trainer version apparently this EE is needed. even in the English forums write that this trainer work on subsequent versions of the game but in Russia, and this version of the trainer is also present here such a v.0.169.700
6 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vladok325 17.03.20

A trainer would not make sense to play this interesting game.

f
frob155 17.03.20

Vladok325 as a trainer to use? which, most likely, I might make mistakes? what should I pay attention if I want to get this crap to make money? you know English, climb on the English forums, reading what people write on this problem and tell me please. and don't please don't write informative posts, but only on this issue, in terms of how to get the damn trainer for this version of the game, and not something else please.

H
HinataKawa1 17.03.20

frob155
your message is not more informative. If the trainer doesn't work,then:
1 - start the trainer before running the game with administrator rights
2 - try to do the same,but after starting the game
3 - the same,after loading the game

if nothing above works, then most likely your coach has removed the anti-virus or...well, or something is wrong.

f
frob155 17.03.20

HinataKawa1
the guys are from for antivirus, although what it was. so I turned it off and re-downloaded. and damn. most worryingly, it seems to me that it is possible to make it work, if for example you set. lack of English may be hampered by the weak PC knowledge. I wanted the main character conviction and theft, trade first pump 3, that he was not worse than the members and it was not necessary even to talk to other Persians, is gg.

H
HinataKawa1 17.03.20

frob155
cacat strange confusion you have. it's possible you just have to work some magic with save\load the game. in General, it is easier to inject luck and members knowledge of legends and just make money. and even easier yourself belief, сопартийцу1 luck and сопартийцу2 legends)

f
frob155 17.03.20

make this trainer version 3.0.168.526, but in this version, the addition of attributes goes from +99. but in the trainer the link on which I gave above, you can increase to do +5. I wish these versions of the trainers to get to work sometime. now starting with the version just for this game such versions of trainer where you can add on a +5. but as these trainers get to work. I do not even know how to use them. because this trainer, which I earned it was very different and it is much easier.