3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zedolf 17.03.20 07:55 pm

antivirus.. (Total War: Attila)

There is a problem, total war was a dummy when run, the game was not visible label units that he is annoying in battles, the game can only go through task Manager because when I exit the game just hangs. Added to all that is connected with the total pitch to the exclusions problem has not disappeared. Demolished antivirus, all works perfectly. What to do?) how to combine the game and the antivirus?)
12 Comments
Sort by:
F
FaTaJI_6a3yka 17.03.20

try the whole game folder to put in the antivirus exceptions)

y
ybomaco 17.03.20

Zedolf
Other antivirus to deliver, no?

Z
Zedolf 17.03.20

FaTaJI_6a3yka
threw all the folders.
ybomaco
Put NOD32 and avast. What's the chance that next will not be the same?

y
ybomaco 17.03.20

Zedolf
Usually such problems are related solely to the features of the PC of each player separately. I have avast is and Attila and all norms works, though the whole disk with the games I sent in an exception so the antivirus it not even checks and exceptions, the place where all the distributions. For example, I put GemFX on рим2 my fps increased, then changed the video card a gem and put the same settings and fps is not something that sags can not just play, slideshow and moves faster. Again you know that the problem is in the antivirus, then go through the settings, start the Manager during the game, look how the antivirus can game exception to add, and maybe the entire volume.

V
VETER15 17.03.20

Zedolf
Czubak, you have operatives enough to the game demanding to run and antivirusnik not understand why you in the game?
To combine you must have 12-16 gigs operatives, not to mention other components.
Here then will forget the way here.

y
ybomaco 17.03.20

VETER15
Something you bent with 12-16 gigs))) I have 8 and still have a lot of you can run...in addition to that already running 70+ all sorts of processes.
And what about components might have a point, can not pull, because the composition of the system unit do not know

V
VETER15 17.03.20

ybomaco
And the swap file what? Should be 6144 in the ideal. Frequency?
The degree of heat? The air flow through? Dust-obsession?
Speed? Old age?

y
ybomaco 17.03.20

VETER15
Want to show off? I throw a photo? The paging file is needed if the RAM fails, usually the size is set to how much memory, although you say is the ideal. Therefore in this case, I nafig it is not necessary, although there are, but you can turn it off, turn on the game and show you how it will work without a paging file. The degree of heat??? straps with RAM heat be? About produvaemosti it is not, by the way next to the battery...a shitload of Dust, to remove the laziness! Speed of what? Strap was bought 8 years ago 2x4. About frequency racechrono no. And why do you know everything? The game is not affected.

V
VETER15 17.03.20

ybomaco
Do not be so nervous, you know like you. The desire to communicate disappeared!

y
ybomaco 17.03.20

VETER15
I novopassit drank, so calm. So shut up, if you have nothing to say. Next time ask on the merits.

Z
Zedolf 17.03.20

ybomaco
reinstalled avast, tucked in with exceptions like you said... Helped) thanks!

y
ybomaco 17.03.20

Zedolf
Wonderful!)))