3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RuslanBrigadir 17.03.20 07:56 pm

Agents of Mayhem not start (Agents of Mayhem)

Agents of Mayhem not start weighs in percent of the tasks and not have lost at the same
11 Comments
Sort by:
M
Margov 17.03.20

Tried to restart steam?

A
AntonToxa 17.03.20

This feature of the game.

N
Neom479 17.03.20

Rulebreaker
A couple of minutes the computer does not touch it Genova works.

-
-Alcatraz-- 17.03.20

AntonToxa
Not a bug, but feature say all developed games

R
RuslanBrigadir 17.03.20

Margov
Yes

R
RuslanBrigadir 17.03.20

AntonToxa
haa very funny no(

R
RuslanBrigadir 17.03.20

Neom479
not funny

k
klipntoola 17.03.20

Campaign business as usual SSE 4.1 is not enough ;)

V
Vjvander 17.03.20

And it's like in Mafia 3, SSE 4.1 and will there be a patch...!?

p
pipsodrom 17.03.20

The same garbage. Almost a year has passed and nothing wrong with the game did not. The scrap in short...

M
Mafioznik Vitya 25.10.20

I turned to those holds and here's what they wrote: Hi Johnny,

Thank you for contacting Deepsilver Customer Service.

My name is Stephen, and I'm here to help you.

I understand that you are having problems with Agents of Mayhem on pc and I will do my best to help you solve this problem.

First of all: have you checked whether your computer meets system requirements?

These are the requirements for the game:

https://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/requirements/agents-of-mayhem/13668

If your computer meets these requirements, please continue to read below:

Have you updated your videodrive in the last few days? It is very important to use the latest driver from the manufacturer's website.

Please re-installe your video driver cleanly using the developer's official website, and don't let Windows update it, as many users have reported that they have been able to solve their problems by following this advice.

If you have included the GeForce Experience game overlay and/or included the highlights of the GeForce Experience, please disable both features as they seem to cause a lot of problems. Then restart your computer and try to start the game again.

If your computer is equipped with another dedicated (more powerful) Nvidia or ATI/AMD graphics device, here are some steps you can do to use an improved map:

To get the NVIDIA card go to the NVIDIA Control Panel - 3D Settings Management. you should be able to select a NVIDIA card as your preferred device or create a profile for the game to use it.

For the ATI/AMD card, go to the Catalyst Control Center . . . You should be able to choose a high performance for the game - this should make her use the Radeon card.

Also, please make sure that Vsync is disabled and the priority in the task manager is set to high, as some users have reported that this has fixed their problems.

If you use the MSI motherboard and Nahimic audio software is active, please disable or delete it and install the original sound driver (such as Realtek). Based on feedback from some users, Nahimic can sometimes cause a game to fail or interfere with its proper launch.

If the problem is still there, please download and launch our diagnostic tool "KMDiag" (pribl. 400KB) that can be obtained here:

ftp://ftp.kochmedia.com/pub/hotline/KMDiag.zip

Then, please send us back a condensed KMDiag report file created by our tool for in-depth analysis of the problem.

Note: If you respond to this email, please do not edit the subject of the letter.

Thank you and best wishes,

Stephen Bennett

Koch Media Ltd
Technical support
2nd Floor, 1230 Waterside Building, Arlington Business Park, Tail,
Reading, RG7 4SA, United Kingdom

Technical support:
Email: [email protected]