3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dogmit 25.09.19 12:58 pm

What is better VA or IPS matrix?

Please advise what matrix it is better to take more or less universal home monitor for gaming and for work (text, office applications). Movies do not plan to watch on it. Now the sounds of the acer 27 inch 120Hz on a tn matrix.
13 Comments
Sort by:
v
vitalik76 25.09.19

VA - better response time, more natural black color.
IPS - more vivid colors, you may experience illumination.
Games also frequency is important. If you're going to get a new monitor with a frequency lower than it is now, better not, leave as is. Games frequency and the response is more important than correct color.

M
Marmotskiy 25.09.19

Too obsessed with this issue, I reviewed/read a bunch of information. Kind of like a more pronounced black color and contrast more, whereas IPS is more saturated color. Modern not the cheapest of matrices the difference in games is not particularly noticeable, unless you work professionally with photo/video, then recommend IPS. I chose VA because for reviews in a dark room it better shows itself.

g
gennaz 25.09.19

Monique bought from Samsung c27f390 with mva matrix(27,5m/s, FreeSync) and get pleasure from playing the games.

Spoiler

D
Dogmit 25.09.19

gennaz
Is there a glare on a black background?

D
Dogmit 25.09.19

vitalik76
Games also frequency is important. If you're going to get a new monitor with a frequency lower than it is now, better not, leave as is. Games frequency and the response is more important than correct color.

144 Hz are VA or IPS, plus pricing

M
Marmotskiy 25.09.19

Dogma
This should come
Samsung C27JG54QQI - 23000 RUB.
Exactly and looked after. Watched in response live, like complete fire.

D
Dogmit 25.09.19

Marmotskiy
Yes it is a diagonal miserable. It's like the previous model has updately added pricing. Last was without frisina. On Yandex market yet nowhere in selling it. I think 31.5 inches to take, still playing at all with a gamepad and sit close in games.

M
Marmotskiy 25.09.19

Dogma
It is only in DNS of exclusive type for sale. There are 32 inch. Just enough for a monitor, if it is sitting at a table. For example, a TV like this from a distance of 1.5-2 meters only convenient to watch

v
vitalik76 25.09.19

Dogma wrote:
144 Hz are VA or IPS, plus pricing
That's good. Only the real-time response in the related view to loops in the image at high frequency was not. And the frequency 144Гц they can do, and what response time is the big question. Usually VA and IPS, this parameter is inferior to TN.
Dogma wrote:
Yes it is a diagonal miserable.
With a diagonal of the double-edged sword. Depending on what you need the monitor. If you sit at the computer is not on a meter, a huge diagonal is not needed. If the computer will be used as a console, then of course the more diagonal the better.

D
Dogmit 25.09.19

vitalik76
27 inch worth it and to me it seems small, I want 30-32 inch

v
vitalik76 25.09.19

Well, if you want, take it. But for me it is diagonal too big and heavy for sitting in front of a computer.

g
gennaz 25.09.19

Dogma
No, everything is perfect.

p
potter790 25.09.19

What is better VA or IPS matrix?
Looking at that. If UltraHD only IPS, something different to show now not able to, because there is no 10bit.
Under full HD without any difference, though TNку, there itself all soapy and pale. Today there are exceptions, the so-called nativly 4K, but he needed a 4K monitor with HDR, and it is only IPS.
2K is still something that can be off, but it is a half measure and not full HD and not ultra HD.