3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FiftyFour7250 17.03.20 07:56 pm

Horse was stolen :( (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

There was a fight, my health quite a little, well, and began to run, beckoning the horse, but to escape it did not let me. So I can assume that he was killed. In the tab Horse, says that health is 100, and if you die, then respawn after a while, but it took 3-4 day's play (and health, as written above - it 100), things to add/pick up the can, but the whistle never comes. Apparently the bug but how to fix? The horse was expensive, and not seen in the game even the horse with the best har-kami, so what's new do not want to buy. Save to roll back - progress is not frail, lost. Maybe that can be something in the game files to tweak? Or through some kind of console command to spawn him?
10 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dmitriy77738 17.03.20

I was like in the camp of the Polovtsy. You go back to the place he should be there at least I had so

F
FiftyFour7250 17.03.20

Дмитрий77738
If you mean the camp that the plot to scout first, it is necessary, that it had all happened. But the trouble that I ran in random directions, so look in that often, not knowing the direction - problem will be (if it is there at all =D)

R
RGC 17.03.20

FiftyFour7250
a fairly common bug, I googled for the English-speaking forums when I saw him. almost everyone helped in the way described above, people are bothered and for half an hour in the woods looking for a horse and has found. so, go right ahead, since my faithful friend, lost

T
Tarakanak 17.03.20

Wouldn't it be easier new to buy?

F
FiftyFour7250 17.03.20

Found the horse. be sure to whistle in the search. Since the horse came out of the bushes, which I didn't.

Roach of course, and was on his head to go, but didn't run even once))

B
Between 17.03.20

FiftyFour7250
the Roach was the character and she was a person.
Why would she run away from there where the food is ?)

F
FiftyFour7250 17.03.20

Between
Well, sort of... Forever to the monsters somehow are and you scare the shit out of. And considering the craft of the owner - may not be money for food. Still are treated like cattle, all of one name gives.

A
Alumiel 17.03.20

FiftyFour7250
I don't know, Roach is well versed in wegmachen craft)

A
Alexandr_2018 17.03.20

I have a couple of times the horse was killed. It is a pity zhivotinku, rebooted before the battle and the horse was left out. But if the horse don't get, it is possible for the groom to come and exchange the old for the new. Or reboot to an earlier saved.

r
rvtel 17.03.20

buying LVL 5 horse on lost LVL 5 costs 700 coins only