3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kostr184 17.03.20 07:57 pm

Macro food (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Good time of day!
Trying to make some nice macros for all macros for 2017 out with an error immediately after starting autohotkey

In addition to paid botmek and flawed autohotkey can't find the macro-managers for the keyboard

autohotkey is not capable, in principle, normally pressing the keys,each key requires the clamped and pressingthat is quite long.

Three points down
Send {up Down}, Send {Down down}, Send {up Down}, Send {Down down}, Send {up Down}, Send {Down down}

Because Send {down 3} as it is written in OFFICIAL instruction programs not working.

Please - throw off a WORKING macro (along with the program to run) ,or at least the program advise.
Surely there are,just today attacked macrosonic,shooting from a grenade launcher like a machine gun,and dying without animation for half a second.
8 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hobo Sexual 17.03.20

kostr184 wrote:
macrosonic,shooting from a grenade launcher like a machine gun
Not the fact that he micronic may have mastered the bug game allows spamming of RPG, regular and heavy sniper. If you have a Logitech mouse, then you can configure something like autohotkey, only with delays to pomudrit have. I change armor and BST bindel, like worked.
PS: the mouse from Logitech macros not supported, only keyboard shortcuts that work with a delay of about fifteen seconds.

A
Azaz Ololoev 17.03.20

Hobo Sexual
constantly piteous, and right now in the game every second run with macro
but most of all are with cheats popadaya))

H
Hobo Sexual 17.03.20

Azaz Ololoev
Five times I changed the session, five sessions of five was citaci from year-mod. With bindu on BST and armor ran and removed to noble it. In place of developers permaban gave for macros. Some people will kill in the back, and as soon as it times with the snipe charge from suicicide. Look at statco 8 to 1 - 1.5, a couple of times valnut it in liability or from the session assigned. You need to clean up a suicide in the game, started a war so fight me))

V
VerlA 17.03.20

to die without animation without macros

e
ed58963 17.03.20

Hobo Sexual wrote:
this is not to do this and to spawn in a new place. as for any biopic here vidosik as set records in races on initially clean from cheaters sonallah

so all is good. gtask rotted away and no more behavious anywhere.

a
anupadaku 17.03.20

What's wrong with Macross? I have most roccst tyion, and only macros on the buttons of weapons. But you need food to stir. ))

V
VerlA 17.03.20

what the macro is different from the regular clicking?I tried a combination of keys to bind on the keyboard\mouse, but due to weak PC everything goes on Vcde because menu\phone open with a delay

a
anupadaku 17.03.20

The macros on the menu M is not easy to do. As the sequence is changed when entering a club or security. So you need to bandit some food and some jackets.'. 2 or 3. Not very convenient.