3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Timadran 17.03.20 07:57 pm

Do not move the lips of the NPC dialogs. (Final Fantasy 15)

Actually in the cutscenes on the engine, everything is fine, when talking with NPCs, for example a hunter who asks to find a token in the first Chapter, lips glued together in dialogue. Etc License steam. On Xbox one at the time took place, such problem nebylo.
26 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sssses52 17.03.20

The exact same crap. Even in the demo it was noticed

T
Timadran 17.03.20

Sssses52
I already went over graphics settings from low to high, I thought maybe the settings depends, not... Well, the campaign will have to wait for patches to the game)

K
KoRnEr 17.03.20

jamb)

a
ayyrasmus 17.03.20

Timadran
see only the Russian voice acting is

T
Timadran 17.03.20

ayyrasmus
The voice changed, language changed, the result is the same. Lips stuck together.

T
Timadran 17.03.20

I watched the walkthrough on twitch, the people with the lips it's okay.

k
killka747 17.03.20

Noticed this when we called the Ignis. In other cases, all right.

T
Timadran 17.03.20

killka747
Someone, everything is normal, someone like you, someone like me. But the problem is fixed, no one offered.

N
Nightma[R]e 17.03.20

The voice acting does not affect it. Even on such a crap console.
it is not completion of the game. Anyway the animation itself in the dialogue leaves much to be desired.
Personally I have characters mouth slightly opens and closes, but it looks sloppy in General. Can be corrected with patches.

T
Timadran 17.03.20

Nightma[R]e
28:45 I have in this moment the animation of the lips glued.

T
Timadran 17.03.20

The screens, though static, to understand everything you can. The dialogue is, lips glued together.

N
Nightma[R]e 17.03.20

Timadran
I have in this very moment, lips slightly parted, barely noticeable of course. Even though the words and lip movements are not matched.

T
Timadran 17.03.20

Nightma[R]e
We are waiting for patches, because the problem is fixed yet.

V
Viss 17.03.20

But with the movement of lips they are faked, I was the last time such a hack saw in port Bionity, so she is sorry when a itself of development.

S
Saulet Erboluly 17.03.20

what you see on the lips? Maybe they are telepathic and communicate purely telepathic, you do not have to move if the telepaths spoke

g
gloccc 17.03.20

this is a bug of the game , maybe fixed with the patch , unless the patch is actually released

T
Timadran 17.03.20

Viss
So in fact joke how to assure that this is not a port, and the development from scratch. Xbox one took place with Russian dialogue, Japanese voice acting, problems with the animation of the lips was not.

T
Timadran 17.03.20

gloccc
If you don't release patches, throwing rotten tomatoes.

l
logostramus 17.03.20

This is the port for sure and judging by the sloppy optimization.from square enix the patch will not wait.

I
IlovePS4 17.03.20

They would be better if the op did default, the ATU seems to be the numbers began to be used, just not where it should be.