3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Markiyano 17.03.20 07:58 pm

Teachers refuse to teach the skills (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

When it comes to teachers of any skills and choose get training (e.g., Miller Pawns -> Opening locks), choose Slightly enlarged training (level 5), Pawns says: Isn't it better for you to first learn the basics?. But the basics I have long studied and paragraph Newbie in the list of not even. A problem with many teachers, if not all. What do I do?
5 Comments
Sort by:
D
DocB1995 17.03.20

Markiyano
To pump the skill up to the required level. Not obvious is it? He wrote that in ways of teaching the desired level appears. Or do you think that they you to this level to train would be? Funny.

U
UnItalianoVero 17.03.20

Markiyano
You have a level below the fifth, you must first reach it, and for the training he rises a little bit

M
Mihail Golohvast 17.03.20

Markiyano
to pump yourself skill ,up to the threshold,in the game there are 4 kind of,sort of 5-10-20 etc when pumped they are a little train and then again he rocked to track

M
Markiyano 17.03.20

DocB1995
UnItalianoVero
Michael Holocuast
Thank you very much. My stupid head thought that meant the total level, not skill level.

D
DocB1995 17.03.20

Michael Holocuast
5-10-20
5-10-15. At these levels just available in different levels of training (beginner do not believe). 20 achieved independently and is a direct are generally the grandmaster in a particular area.