3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tarasovych 17.03.20 07:59 pm

Are save after deleting the game?

If I delete the game save will remain (Skyrim for example)?
22 Comments
Sort by:
-
-Iskander- 17.03.20

Tarasovych
Of course I will. When you uninstall the games sobraniia remain on your computer. Steam even keeps a save from Skyrim in the cloud. And even having demolished Windu, your save will stay with Gabe in the cloud.

D
DeadliestPolecat 17.03.20

Specifically in Skyrim will remain. To find out whether there will be another in a game or not, go to the page of this game in the Steam store and see if there in the right column of the inscription Steam Cloud. If there is, all the save and settings will remain after you delete and you can play from where you left off after reinstalling.

O
Oxc0rp 17.03.20

Skyrim will remain even if you reinstall windows. Sam checked recently. I guarantee =)))

p
p0lz0vatel 17.03.20

-ISKANDER-
But if, after buying on Steam , the game is still in Uplay is entered , the savings will remain with them in the cloud, because . in the incentive of the game is not worthSteam Cloud ? ( the new hard drive I want to put not in the mood to lose their 100% in games )

A
AT_Sagor 17.03.20

topgeimer
If not sure, then better move save to removable media, and then just re-throw in the allotted space.

-
-Iskander- 17.03.20

topgeimer
About Yupley game I will not say I have this function don't use.( before it was buggy so I turned it off)

L
Lesha Mihalev 17.03.20

tell me pliiz.
if I pereustanovit BioShock then I have ostanutsa save??

D
Delphis 17.03.20

will remain

Z
Zhabishe 17.03.20

Delphis
And where is the Bioshok claimed to support the Cloud? If it's first BS, of course.

D
Delphis 17.03.20

Zhabishe
it's not going to reinstall Windu, then left

K
Klinokol 17.03.20

They are on the steam cloud and the Ob is stored, you can start to play even with other companies

g
games30 17.03.20

only if the cloud save stomp

N
Nazar Titov 17.03.20

I bought the game on the sites, they came as a gift if I reinstall steam and they ostanutsja inappropriately wakes to buy them again??

A
Alamut95 17.03.20

Nazar Titov
If you took a gift, that is, activated the game, they'll stay. I think you know what will need to log-in your ACC. the incentive )

E
Esthetix 17.03.20

Tarasovych
Saved if the option is enabled steam cloud synchronization

E
Evik03 17.03.20

Tell me, and the screenshots are deleted along with the game?

M
Madevi 17.03.20

Evik03 remain. Are somewhere in the folder userdata directory with the stim.

N
Nurg 17.03.20

If the game has cloud support then at least comp out the window throw, sohranenki will remain
If no, then keep on a flash drive or on your private cloud
With regards to Skyrim - Yes, conservation will remain even if you remove them (Only if you store them in the cloud included)

e
emapak 17.03.20

What if the pirates?

A
AR3E 17.03.20

In some games the saves are in the game folder and deleted all at once. In Sonic Adventure 2, for example.